the Rift

[OPEN] Do You Take Your Russians Black or White?

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

A N T H E I A
beauty is what is on the inside, not the outside

The stars began to brighten up as the two played enthusiastically. Despite the fact that Birdsong had arrived, the night sky stayed endless. Yes, I loved the endless night, it was so much easier to hide from predators and it was much more cooler than the mild summers. Although, it was much harder to see, yet now that the moon was out it wasn't as difficult. It was remarkably much more cooler even with Birdsong wind in the air.

I laughed as Kahlua jumped a little when I nipped at her rump. As she talked about a shadow, I knew who she meant, Harmony. "Not a total shadow for she lacks a horn, but yes, I have to say, she makes a great double of me."I chuckled and then continued on. "She's out, traveling the World to make some friends." As I talked about the world outside of the Edge, I thought of the danger that lingered around her. "I trust her to be able to out run the dangers of the land, for she is a mighty little one indeed." I smiled and then felt a shivering cold feeling hit me at my sides. I looked to my right side, muddy snow falling to the ground. A smirk crossed my muzzle as I looked to where Kahlua stood.

I set off after the paint mare, perking my harks and tucking my head in, I ran after her. The white powder flew up behind me as I traveled at a cantering speed. I reached her side and nipped at her side slightly, barely catching her skin. I spun around, turning my rump to her hip, kicking her very lightly, making sure I didn't hurt her. For it would be the worst thing in my whole life to hurt a elder. I laughed and threw my dome into the breeze. My playful voice echoing through the trees. "TAG!" I chuckled and took off, not knowing where I was heading, but running from the mare that was it in my game.

tag; @[Kahlua]
word count; 342
ooc; ---

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do You Take Your Russians Black or White? - by Antheia - 08-02-2013, 01:31 PM