the Rift

[OPEN] Do You Take Your Russians Black or White?

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

I don't think I've met him yet. The mare said the words but they just as well could have been Kahlua's. With a soft sigh she realized she had met so few of the horses she would call family now that she was part of the Qian. She wanted nothing more than to be recognized as great among them, but that was so hard to do when she was so unknown. Still, she was working on it. Slow steps would bring her to her desired end. If determined, she was also patient.

A crafter, huh? Kahlua tilted her head as her friend's excitement filled the air. Maybe we can be the CRAFTING BUDDIES!! Antheia's laugh filled the air and Kahlua laughed brightly in return, surprised as her friend leaped gracefully over her back. Almost imperceptibly, the mare's ears twitched back. It was small, a tiny motion, nothing more than a hint of what she was feeling inside. Her ears didn't stay in that position for more than a tenth of a second, it would have been near invisible to Antheia as she was leaping over Kahlua's back at the time. It was tiny, but the tick was enough to betray her feelings.
We'll be friends, my dear, just stay out of my way. I'm the great one. I'm pretty, I'm supposed to be loved and adored. Most of all, I'm supposed to be the one with power. So go ahead, aspire to be a crafter. I sure as hell won't get in your way for now. But don't think for one second this friendship will last if you try to gain a higher position than me, rise faster than me, or in any way hinder my progression. I dare you.
Despite her cold, internal words, Kahlua's exterior remained happy and bright. For now, Antheia's comment was just that- a comment. “Of course we'll be crafting buddies!” Her blue eyes lit as she stamped her forefoot in the snow. “Though you'd make great use as a dancer with such leaps and bounds,” she added, referring to Antheia's jump. “I do hope the gods return soon, though. I guess I'm a little afraid of the dark!” Her eyes flitted back to the moon, her gaze boring into it as though her blues eyes could make the soon shine like the sun. She wished it was so, but knew it couldn't be.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do You Take Your Russians Black or White? - by Kahlua - 08-12-2013, 12:56 AM