the Rift

[OPEN] Do You Take Your Russians Black or White?

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
A n t h e i a

I leaped over the mare's back again before sliding to a stop at her side, twitching my muzzle against her pelt. Her soft fur rubbing along my prickly nose. Though, I didn't think it was that prickly, but it may seem different to her.

It had been awhile since I had a friend this. That let me do anything and not get so frustrated so quickly. I don't think I've ever had a friend like this since Coal.... past away. But there was no time to think about that right now, I was having too much fun!

"Of course we'll be crafting buddies!" I large grin intercepted with my lips and I couldn't help but run in circle like a little puppy dog. I stopped as soon as she mentioned the Gods coming back. "I do to. I want to get started on becoming a crafter! It's going to be so fun!" I laughed and through my dome towards the sky with a smile.

My thoughts whirled around inside my pretty little head. Would crafting be as fun as I thought it would be? Would I still have time for my friends? Would I still have time for Harmony? Was it really going to be worth the while? Oh so many questions that I didn't have answers for. Maybe Lace could help me? Ah, another question!

Gosh! My small head could hold so many questions! But who would answer them? Surely I couldn't answer them myself, for my brain was the one that caused them. Questions were a weird thing, but I felt a need for them somehow. I didn't know exactly why but I just did.

I looked at Kahlua with a bright smile and dipped my head. "My friend, I must go. Lace and I need to do some planning." I nudged my friend and then trotted gracefully out off sight, not knowing what was coming my way.

"blah blah blah."
wc - 325 words
ooc - Your post can be the last? If not just say Kahlua chased after her. xD
tag - @[Kahlua]

DevArt

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do You Take Your Russians Black or White? - by Antheia - 08-14-2013, 06:58 PM