the Rift

Sainity Is For the Unknowing (O)

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
Why was I stalking these shadows again? The souls had been pulling me back toward the threshold, as if I could help fix something. But, I knew I couldn't really fix anything. No, really, all I could fix was the stupidity of some of these people that were lurking around me.

I shuffled my weight, feeling the pull and tug as I moved forward. Someone's talking to themselves. Schwere huffed, only to have Innerste laugh. Someone is always talking to themselves. she retorted. I couldn't help but to roll my eyes. It never ended, did it? With a huff I stretched forward, watching the pegasus mare mumble to herself. Asking what she had gotten herself into this time. Oh. I don't know. Perhaps a world of nightmares?

And then, she almost stumbled into cliff. A very unladylike word escaped her maw as she looked up to the sky. Why didn't she just fly? Was she seriously that lazy?

Of course, another one appeared, this one with a horn. A painted body and a horn, but no wings. He spoke up, offering his name. He smelled of the Basin, of the same place as D'Art. With a scoff upon my lips I pulled my way out of the shadows and toward the area that the two were standing. "Seele," I say, still in the shadows. "The souls don't enjoy your presence much, Castiel." I smirk before pulling myself from the shadows completely with a grin upon my maw, "But they do like this winged-one's appearance. Might I be of help? Perhaps I can offer you a place to stay, or simply aid you in getting past this confusing border land." My voice floats into the air with smooth soprano chords, while the consonants chip off at the edges harsh and filled with venom. My voice was a contradiction in and of itself. But, who really cared at this point? Not me!

330 words
@[Kathrine]
The Asylum is Seele's group if you'd like to take a look at that.
And, in order to get out of the Threshold you'll need to fill out Kathrine's personality, appearance, history, and the play by box by clicking on User CP and then Edit Profile and filling out those boxes. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask <3
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
Sainity Is For the Unknowing (O) - by Kathrine - 07-25-2013, 12:20 PM
RE: Sainity Is For the Unknowing (O) - by Castiel - 07-25-2013, 05:11 PM
RE: Sainity Is For the Unknowing (O) - by Seele - 07-27-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: Sainity Is For the Unknowing (O) - by Eris_ - 07-28-2013, 02:25 AM
RE: Sainity Is For the Unknowing (O) - by Kathrine - 07-29-2013, 06:08 AM