the Rift

Sainity Is For the Unknowing (O)

Kathrine Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Kathrine

The mare whipped her body around as soon as she realized she wasn't alone. Kathrine was aware that she wasn't from around these parts so it was safe to say it wasn't safe. At first glance no one was around but soon enough a stallion appeared. Kathrine starred at him mysteriously, who was he to sneak up on her? She snorted his way. "My name is of no importance to you!" She said defensively. It was just perfect that as soon as a stallion finds a mare alone he want to talk to her, why not just keep on going about their business? Of course it dawned on Kathrine maybe he was being nice but that wasn't what she wanted to think. She was unhappy in her predicament and she wanted to be alone. It seemed that wasn't going to happen anytime soon because then from the shadows another spoke- whispered more or less. Seele. Kathrine's ear perked and her head jerked towards the direction of the voice. The souls don't enjoy your presence much, Castiel. Kathrine let a evil snicker escape her. She lowered her head in haunches shoulders watching the bold mare closely. But they do like this winged-one's appearance. Might I be of help? Perhaps I can offer you a place to stay, or simply aid you in getting past this confusing border land. The light colored mare spread her wings out showing them off halfheartedly but also showing these two if things went south no matter how tired she was, flight was absolutely an option. "Hmm." Kathrine hummed approvingly to the mares words. Her orbs circulated to a second mare who took her side next to Seele. Kathrine could definitely see this getting interesting. "You could be. I hope I've caused no problems for anyone. I merely a lost filly seeking refuge." She looked at her audience with round, blue innocent eyes but the words that came out of her mouth were it's usual venom filled words She aimed her threatening eyes at the stallion. Kathrine didn't mean any harm though. Yet, if he thought he was going to pull a fast one on her the joke was on him. Muahahaha. Kathrine cleared her voice, "My name is Kathrine."

"The Witch Speaks."

397 words.
Quote.

Messages In This Thread
Sainity Is For the Unknowing (O) - by Kathrine - 07-25-2013, 12:20 PM
RE: Sainity Is For the Unknowing (O) - by Castiel - 07-25-2013, 05:11 PM
RE: Sainity Is For the Unknowing (O) - by Seele - 07-27-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: Sainity Is For the Unknowing (O) - by Eris_ - 07-28-2013, 02:25 AM
RE: Sainity Is For the Unknowing (O) - by Kathrine - 07-29-2013, 06:08 AM