the Rift

Black Snowflakes [Challenge, Thor]

Adrixaura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A d r i x a u r a
hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die,
then life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.
Her journey was short, her tail of hoofprints in the sea of white snow having been covered by the snows of Frostfall. She might of been able to arrive earlier if her child, a young filly whose name was Sikeax, hadn't begged to go. Adrixaura found the might at one point to tell the child the truth, where as the foal walked off to the darker shadows of their cave. Without words of good-bye, the mare left to go on her mission.
Trees eloped around her body, thin holes in the canopy of trees allowing moonlight and starlight to come in. Words hadn't broken the seal her lips made yet, her silence creating an eery feel to her body. With the Pine Trees staring down upon her, blocking out the light, she felt a million eyes upon her body. A goal was ahead, and it was simple, if only she was able to not come out wounded severely. Chemical and Tonka had fallen prisoner to the World's Edge, leaving the Assassin's with a gap. Her only thoughts were as of what she was supposed to say when she came upon her target. That target in this night (or is it day? Who even knows anymore....) was a stallion called Thor, who when rumour of the stallion reacted her, she went for him other than just the better known lead.
Claustrophobia nipped at her heals, thinnest of white feathering falling over her black hooves like silk. Steam rose from her nostrils with each breath, thin crunches underneath her hooves when the ice under snow broke to her weight. How is it anyone even cares for this place? She groans at a slight slip in the snow, fast to regain her balance. If the stallion came upon her with her lying about in the snow, then for sure she'd be done for.
Quick halt, she stands still, pale blue eyes searching for movement in the shadows for any souls that would pass them by. Her throat clears, and she prepares for her intentions to be known. "Thor of the World's Edge, we have issues to discuss. Rumour has spoken of you well, and has told me you're a lead in the Edge now. I hope I have not been lied to." Emotion is held off from the words, giving it more of a deathly feel when she calls across the land. Animals in the snow flee from her. Her voice is a call they do not wish to answer to.
Silence falls in as the clouds above fall in a haste, threatening for their snowflakes to fall. Winds stab her with icy fingers, running them over her back and receving a shiver from her. Her view remains straight forward as she waits out the man. He seems to take her time, when she is in a rush to get what she needs. "Thor, I've called upon you for the issue of the Assassin prisoners. I am Adrixaura, leader of the Assassins as your capture of Tonka and Chemical. Either we may creature some sort of agreement that shall end in the releasement of the Assassin prisoners, or we fight. If in a fight, whoever wins shall not go prisoner to the victor. Upon your victory, I shall leave and not bother you anymore. Upon my victory, you shall return to your duties in the Edge as a lead while Tonka and Chemical, and if Chemical has given birth, shall return home with me. Agree?"
She falls quiet, the winds picking up the snow. A ghost between the trees, her white body could not be more visible. How was she to care as of how she was a ghost. Though, if she dare become a ghost in this battle, then others are to fear the hatred and fury of an aggressive Poltergiest.

OOC: Retyped it.
Summary: Adrixaura challenges Thor of the World's Edge for the release of Tonka, Chemical, and Chemical's foal if she has foaled. Neither shall fall prisoner to each other, regardless of who wins.
Setting: Area east of the World's Edge, surrounded by Pine Trees and Hardwood Trees(Oak, Sycamore, et cetera) that grow tall enough to block out the sky. The Moon and it's followers of stars are lost in the clouds that threaten snowfall. The snow upon the ground is about four to six inches deep with a layer of ice underneath. A slip and slide can be here and there, but a fall is unlikely. Claustrophobia is created by the closeness of the trees, and stream rises with each exhale. Frostfall winds come and go, giving a colder feel to the air.

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
Black Snowflakes [Challenge, Thor] - by Adrixaura - 07-25-2013, 02:51 PM
RE: Black Snowflakes [Challenge, Thor] - by Thor - 07-26-2013, 10:48 AM
RE: Black Snowflakes [Challenge, Thor] - by Adrixaura - 07-29-2013, 11:23 AM
RE: Black Snowflakes [Challenge, Thor] - by Thor - 07-29-2013, 11:26 AM
RE: Black Snowflakes [Challenge, Thor] - by Adrixaura - 07-30-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: Black Snowflakes [Challenge, Thor] - by Thor - 07-31-2013, 11:22 AM
RE: Black Snowflakes [Challenge, Thor] - by Adrixaura - 08-01-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: Black Snowflakes [Challenge, Thor] - by Thor - 08-02-2013, 06:35 PM
RE: Black Snowflakes [Challenge, Thor] - by Adrixaura - 08-02-2013, 09:27 PM