the Rift

Black Snowflakes [Challenge, Thor]

Adrixaura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A d r i x a u r a
hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die,
then life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.
She never seemed to find herself alone for that long. In the night, there was the soft "crunch" and "crack" when the embodiment of the draft stallion appeared. Her thin smile came across her face, looking him down as he spoke. The lack of words now seemed eery as she was speaking more earlier, though, a nod of her head tells him that surely she understands his words. Upon their formal (or was it truly unformal? She was currently carrying more of action than thought), she let him take upon his first move.
Darkness couldn't play her as well as it did him. In what light she was able to view him in, the height of him alone could make you shake alone. His wings seemed small, yet how was she to tell? The night took too much from her when it came in. There before her, his movements partially seen and majority heard, was a man of strength that if he hit her head could kill. An act of bravery and show of ultimate strength that spoke 'I shall not fall like others. Instead, I shall stand in the path of death itself and fight with my bare hands as a true Assassin.' The first act he attempted upon her was from her left, near her shoulder.
He didn't hit the withers, but with his head lowered in an awkward style that left his neck free for her attack. Her own body having still carried the bruteness of her grandsire's proud Friesian blood, yet with the agility of her granddam's Arabian elegance, her quick movement seemed brought down by the not-the-best agility of an Appaloosa horse she protrayed. Muscles burst underneath white skin, and she moved her long, slightly curved neck towards his bay neck. The black hooves placed in the snow moved fast, hind legs somewhat side-stepping with too much speed before remembering there was the ice under the snow, and she slid across the ice and snow momentarly before recentering her balance. During the time of that motion, he had gotten lucky enough to get her shoulder, mid-way up towards the center. Her teeth still remained bared, and her aim was set upon his neck.
Ice might of played better for her as she recentered herself with less ease, never complaining because they'd both being fighting the same battle to the snow. A scraping noise became known as her front legs pushed under her round barrel slightly. She found her next target, and with more balance now, moved towards his left barrel. A medium sized head went for the ribs, the few before his abdomen began. Hopefully her flat, plain-like forehead could make a collision with his wing or barrel without annoyance from his high-stepping gait. This was her way to make up for the 270-degree turn in the ice.
Thin blood fell from her shoulder, the wound not bleeding excessively, just leaking slow and steady like a lazy creek. An inner groan was inside of her head as she thought of how she going to get that out of her coat. You're going to pay for that, Little Birdy. Calling him 'Little Birdy' should of made her laugh, but it never did. It was the idea of him smacking her with a wing that made her more enraged. Rage would the end of her here, head flying towards his stomach with the bones of her mouth exposed like they could be hit out with ease.
No, a girl doesn't ever let herself fall when a man beats her. She stands up and remains the fight, pushing onward.

WC: 601 last time I checked
Summary: Lets him charge her, though as he nears her turns and slides upon the ice and snow in a 270. Bite hits her shoulder midway, leaving just enough of a break in the skin to bleed a small amount. Turns herself using the ice and attacks, attempting to ram her head into his stomach or ribs, with attempts to attack his small wing on his left side.
Magic/Companion: 0/1

OOC: Holy carp, I messed up the first post by accident will getting my table. :(
Please ignore my failure up there. Kindle posts are hard one. :/

Summary of First Post because I messed it up: Challenges Thor for the release of Assassin prisoners, allowing him first attack
image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
Black Snowflakes [Challenge, Thor] - by Adrixaura - 07-25-2013, 02:51 PM
RE: Black Snowflakes [Challenge, Thor] - by Thor - 07-26-2013, 10:48 AM
RE: Black Snowflakes [Challenge, Thor] - by Adrixaura - 07-29-2013, 11:23 AM
RE: Black Snowflakes [Challenge, Thor] - by Thor - 07-29-2013, 11:26 AM
RE: Black Snowflakes [Challenge, Thor] - by Adrixaura - 07-30-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: Black Snowflakes [Challenge, Thor] - by Thor - 07-31-2013, 11:22 AM
RE: Black Snowflakes [Challenge, Thor] - by Adrixaura - 08-01-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: Black Snowflakes [Challenge, Thor] - by Thor - 08-02-2013, 06:35 PM
RE: Black Snowflakes [Challenge, Thor] - by Adrixaura - 08-02-2013, 09:27 PM