the Rift

[OPEN] Hell Bound

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away and know when to run.

I was hell bound and people knew it. I was hellbound and I could see that there was simply no point in denying it. The odds were against me in this hellhole. Any and every set of wandering eyes that locked onto mine or me were in turn given a look so venomous and full of disgust many didn't dare to stare long.

My fiery crimson eyes were bright red and glowing with such animosity that I honestly couldn't stand looking at the ground only to see the faint light tint of them reflecting back. They hadn't died down, they hadn't stopped showing the hatred that radiated from within my darkened, black soul. But my anger hadn't died down yet, and I suppose it would never. However, the anger for my group and my beloved, Tonka, had definitely decreased as this was my responsibility.

I had been minding my own in this damned place. Staying to my own damn corner by a tree that was in an area that appeared to be left alone by most. I had a feeling I was under a watchful eye consistently and that when a certain set of eyes left there would always be another being assigned to the job. My warden if you will.

Though I felt anger, I also felt incredibly prideful and though I knew cocky wasn't a quality trait, I couldn't help but sense it. After all, they had particularly taken an interest in me. They had particularly known that I was an asset. They had known that I was one to be watched.

I shuffled my midnight wings, the ends feeling a tiny amount sore and their placement feeling foreign to me still. The place where my flight feathers would rest were empty. A strange concept to me who kept my wings folded for a good amount of time recently. My growing womb was putting a hell of some weight on me. Was this normal? At the thought I sighed and turned my head, glowing eyes casting light off of the rounding stomach. I had never seen a pregnant mare this big until she was ready to give birth.

I knew several things; this would be one huge foal and I would be hurting for some time.

[[[OOC: Anyone can join in on this so feel free! Basically, Chem is still pissed and is silent, staying to herself. This takes place a week before Adrixaura's challenge.]]]
You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

gas maskhorsepattern

Messages In This Thread
Hell Bound - by Chemical - 07-25-2013, 06:40 PM
RE: Hell Bound - by Hellena - 07-28-2013, 05:48 AM
RE: Hell Bound - by Chemical - 07-30-2013, 11:49 AM
RE: Hell Bound - by Resplendence - 08-02-2013, 03:03 AM
RE: Hell Bound - by Chemical - 08-02-2013, 10:35 AM
RE: Hell Bound - by Hellena - 08-03-2013, 08:02 AM
RE: Hell Bound - by Resplendence - 08-04-2013, 02:42 AM
RE: Hell Bound - by Chemical - 08-05-2013, 01:44 PM