the Rift

[OPEN] Hell Bound

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away and know when to run.

Of course, I couldn't have had more good fortune than to be stirred by a member from the Edge. Heavy sarcasm there. The white trodden mare before me appeared to be attempting to spark conversation in perhaps one of the most gut wrenching ways. My temper was growing, my eyes were still glowing and my nostrils were beginning to flare.

I shook my head with a cackle and closed my eyes, wicked in sound as I was in my ways. I sighed then opened them and looked at the mare again in silence for a few seconds then a brief and short lived, snort of a laugh slithered into the air and I opened my maw to speak. It took every ounce of strength not to blow up. "It's funny... Really, it is. Well first off, it's lovely to meet you too." Perhaps introductions were unneeded at this time and place. Perhaps it didn't even matter. She probably knew my name and I could care less whom she was.

"My stay? Abrupt. Unwelcoming. Ridiculous. A lot of other words my tongue aches to throw in a face or two. But perhaps prisoners are supposed to feel that way. Tell me, how exactly would you feel in a certain turn of events you found yourself in a place surrounded by strangers that saw you as scum to be wiped clean from their hooves against your will?" The question was there and the question was real. I had meant what I said and I had said what I thought... in a very, very... toned down manner. It was apparent I was biting my tongue and trying extremely hard to constrain myself.

My fiery, luminous eyes were winding down, returning to normal. My shifty eyes flickered from her to my surroundings. Every creature or being that moved was met with my eyes. My thoughts of the place were crammed deep into my skull, deep into my brain. Locked in a vault with a million locks on it and I was the only one with the keys.
You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

gas maskhorsepattern

Messages In This Thread
Hell Bound - by Chemical - 07-25-2013, 06:40 PM
RE: Hell Bound - by Hellena - 07-28-2013, 05:48 AM
RE: Hell Bound - by Chemical - 07-30-2013, 11:49 AM
RE: Hell Bound - by Resplendence - 08-02-2013, 03:03 AM
RE: Hell Bound - by Chemical - 08-02-2013, 10:35 AM
RE: Hell Bound - by Hellena - 08-03-2013, 08:02 AM
RE: Hell Bound - by Resplendence - 08-04-2013, 02:42 AM
RE: Hell Bound - by Chemical - 08-05-2013, 01:44 PM