the Rift

[OPEN] Hell Bound

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
Res was faring near the borders, the mist still putting her off far beyond her liking. She knew, deep down, that she needed to start to learn just who all of her herd-mates really were, but at the moment she had not desire to dive head first into a thread where majority of them would bombard her and get into her space. She wished to roam and take in names here and there through tid-bits of conversation. No. She would also learn not to jump at every noise that was masked in the mists. It was an uncomfortable situation for her, really, but she was going to have to learn how to start to be braver.

Was it strange, really, that she wasn't scared of the blood and terror that roamed the lands and her nightmares, but more the idea that she could be hurt so badly she wouldn't be able to do anything? She had promised herself that she would live on - to live a life the way Ciro and the twins would have wished. But, really, she had only managed to pull deeper and deeper into herself.

That was when, of course, she was pulled from her musings to the sound of two voices. One, of an older mare - at least the words which flowed from her mouth seemed older and wiser - and one who seemed horribly pissed off. She, really, had seen enough with rudeness. So, when Res edged in closer toward where the conversation was taking place the fact that the mare was now laughing with a viciousness to the mare from the Edge who was definitely one who should be shown respect it made her blood boil. Of course, She could not fight so none of the thoughts were flooding from Res's mouth out into the open. Instead, she shuffled her way in closer and pulled out of the shadows into view. "I don't believe she meant that as an insult ma'am..." Res spoke, eyes fixated upon the wings which were attached to the black and red mare's frame. One wrong move and Res was certain those wings would be used as weapon.

"I believe she really just wanted to know how you were being treated. And while you may see it as ridiculous, someone saw it as necessary. Please, we do not wish for it to be a nasty stay. I am Resplendence, and I am almost certain if we could start this whole thing over it would actually be a pleasure to meet someone such as you - who has traveled this world of Helovia and might be able to offer stories of what it is really, truly like out there. What is your name, ma'am?" Res spoke up, trying to calm the situation down just because her nerves were beginning to fray at the edges. Her limbs were trembling as she stood a little behind the fellow Edge member who had posed the initial question to her. She had no knowledge of who this exact prisoner was - in fact she knew neither of their names. And, honestly, the one with wings seemed a little less threatening than the one with the horn. So, it was here that she would attempt to gather her information while ensuring that there was some level of peace where she must reside.

563 words
Hope you don't mind me popping in here! Res muse was calling to me < /3 if you'd like me gone, totally understand
Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Hell Bound - by Chemical - 07-25-2013, 06:40 PM
RE: Hell Bound - by Hellena - 07-28-2013, 05:48 AM
RE: Hell Bound - by Chemical - 07-30-2013, 11:49 AM
RE: Hell Bound - by Resplendence - 08-02-2013, 03:03 AM
RE: Hell Bound - by Chemical - 08-02-2013, 10:35 AM
RE: Hell Bound - by Hellena - 08-03-2013, 08:02 AM
RE: Hell Bound - by Resplendence - 08-04-2013, 02:42 AM