the Rift

[OPEN] Drunken Moonlit Night [Frost Fyre, Anyone]

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

To the beach she went, she had been here not too long ago. And a few times before that. The first time had been with Aryel. They had caught sight of an ugly creature that crept from the rift. And not long after, she met a few horses she vaguely remembers. Sighing, she walked alone on the beach, the water erasing her hoof prints as she walked. The moon glimmered above her head, the moon's reflection rippling in the water. Looking down at her hooves, the fae continued to walk

She caught sight of a figure farther ahead, white spots glowing against the dark figure. She looked at her rump and saw the white markings glimmer because of the moon's bright lights. Looking into the sky, the fae gazed at the stars as they sparkled. One day, just one day, she wanted to control those stars in the sky, call them to her. But for now, she had to focus on her current quest. Looking at the horse in front of her, she thought maybe she could talk with her and ask her if she was having any troubles she could help fix. Yes! That would be good, seeing as how she needed to move forward on this quest.

Advancing towards the mare, she opening her mouth when she got into range. "Excuse me... I'm Frost Fyre. And um... I'm currently on a quest. I need to help a few horses with their problems... so do you have any issues, problems, anything that I can help with?" Whelp, she was straight forward about that. The fae looked at the mare, hoping she didn't surprise her or creep her out. But the fae was tired of putting this off. It needed to happen, she needed to get this done. Marking her word, the fae looked at the black and white mare, her emerald eyes gazing at the mare as she walked a little closer. She kept herself a stride away or so, and she just looked at the mare before her. She looked at her brow, not horn. She just stood and smiled faintly.

"Speech."

FROST FYRE
Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change.

image credits

@[Kahlua]
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drunken Moonlit Night [Frost Fyre, Anyone] - by Frost Fyre - 07-30-2013, 02:34 PM