the Rift

[OPEN] Drunken Moonlit Night [Frost Fyre, Anyone]

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy
@[Kahlua]

The mare said it was a pleasure to meet her. Calling the fae little might have been a mistake if the mare had been so kind to her. So she just smiled at the black and white lady, her smile radiant as the sun. She kept her emeralds on the mare, her eyes showing joy.

The mare looked at her and told the fae her little 'history lesson' had helped her. Then she asked a question on what exactly her herd's name was. Pausing, the fae didn't know if she should respond. "Well.... it's the um... the.. the Basin." She looked at the mare, daring not to tell the mare where this herd was. She could figure that out on her own. The fae's muscles tensed up, her ears flickering towards the back of her crania. Gazing at the mare, she smiled a little more before flicking her audits to the front, towards the black and white mare.

Ricochet? Who was that? The fae tilted her head to the side, confused. Who exactly was this 'Ricochet' she spoke of? She said he had a temper, so the fae smiled, despite her confusion. "Well, if I can remember, the Sun god told me that I should only solve big issues, not pretty problems. I'm not saying his temper might be a petty problem, but I won't know for sure unless I actually meet this 'Ricochet' you speak of. Or maybe you can tell me of Ricochet?" She paused, preparing a few questions for Kahlua. She wanted to know as much as she could about Ricochet. If the information was too small, she would have to seek out Ricochet herself. "So tell me about Ricochet's temper. Tell me all that you know of his temper, and if I need more information, maybe I can go and see him for myself?" She looked at Kahlua, her emerald orbs gazing into Kahlua's orbs. She kept her smile, although it had dimmed a little.

"Speech."

FROST FYRE
Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change.

image credits
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drunken Moonlit Night [Frost Fyre, Anyone] - by Frost Fyre - 08-01-2013, 12:35 AM