the Rift

[OPEN] Drunken Moonlit Night [Frost Fyre, Anyone]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

The Basin. Kahlua could not fathom why the filly was being so secretive about it all and cocked her head just for a moment. Putting her ears down against her head for only a moment, Kahlua lifted them again and continued to watch the filly's green gaze. The movement of her ears had not been aggression, only in confusion. Although it should have been for discontent. Despite the filly's kind smile, something about her strange stare (despite the friendliness that it implied) was disconcerting. Kahlua would never have picked the gaze as the causing of her strange feelings, though. She wasn't smart enough for that.

Maybe you can tell me of Ricochet? “Hmm?” was the mare's unintelligent response. She had hardly noticed she had said the words out loud earlier and so she was somewhat confused about what the filly was saying. The filly's break in words gave her long enough to catch up, though, and she listened more intensely now. Tell me all that you know of his temper. Her ears went back at the thought and stayed there this time. The memories made her frightened. She didn't want to speak of it. And yet, something about this filly compelled her to speak anyways. She was a powerful soul, despite her age.

“I can tell you what I know... I don't know that it's much though.” She paused to gather herself together, ears still pinned back at her head and blue eyes gazing at the floor now as she remembered horrors she would rather forget. “I had made my way to the heavenly fields... it was an accident of sorts. I was trying to make my way through a blizzard... I don't even know how he found me. He was just there, suddenly.” She paused. These were parts the filly probably didn't care about. She was getting off track. “Things were OK at first, the normal pleasantries and how-do-you-dos. He even seemed nice. But then his face... the huge burn.... he just surprised me.”

She wasn't making much sense but the fear associated with the memory was strong. She tried to start again. “Half of his face is eaten up by burns. I saw it quite by accident in the shadows. No sooner had I seen it then he was screaming at me.” She shook her head and looked up at the filly. “And then he attacked me... and his dog attacked me. And I had hardly done anything.” She shuddered. “And we fought, and he was terribly strong... I hope I never see him again. That's all I know, Frost Fyre.” She stopped and looked to the filly, hoping that she would not ask her to relive the fight.
Don't make me think anymore about this, filly. I beg of you. I'm trying to help you. I don't know why at all, but I am. And I hope things on your quest get easier, I really do, but you're scaring me and my past is scaring me... don't make me remember.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drunken Moonlit Night [Frost Fyre, Anyone] - by Kahlua - 08-06-2013, 12:02 AM