the Rift

[OPEN] Drunken Moonlit Night [Frost Fyre, Anyone]

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy
@[Kahlua]

"Hmm?"

Came the black and white's mare response. The fae just smiled, staring at the mare. In truth, impatience was crawling up her back, a slithering serpent of impatience. It began digging, sliding beneath her skin as she stared at the mare. She forced it away, her emeralds focusing on the mare standing before her. She wished to know about this 'Ricochet' character... but she did not want to force anything onto the mare at the same time.

“I can tell you what I know... I don't know that it's much though.”

The fae perked her ears, her tail flickering to the side. She tilted her head, eyes filled with hope. What was this 'Ricochet' like? She didn't want to press the mare, but she wished to know. She spoke how she had reached the Fields, an 'accident' of sorts. Listening closely, the fae kept her ears perked, her shimmering crown to the sky. She spoke of a blizzard, trying to get through it. The fae knew that wasn't a smart idea, travelling through a blizzard. One could be trapped somewhere or frozen over. That is why the fae normally traveled when conditions were on the better side. She then said he just appeared, that he just 'found' her. This was a little odd to the fae, and she wondered what she meant by 'he was just there'. Had he really just appeared before her?

Things were nice? If things were nice, then why did she say he had a horrible temper? Confused, the fae listened in. Kahlua mentioned a burn, a horrible one on his face. She listened, learning that as soon as Kahlua had seen the burns, that is when Ricochet had rocketed into his temper. Frowning, the fae immediately thought his temper was associated with his burns, the ones that apparently engulfed half his face. She said the stallion and his dog had attacked her.. how odd. This all happened because she had seen his burn wound? "To me, it sounds as though his temper is somehow associated with his burn... maybe he's embarrassed, ashamed, or angry about it? He doesn't want horses to see his burn for he fears they will think he's weak? At least, this is what I'm getting from what you're saying... anyway... continue on."

So he was strong too? She slowly connected the dots, wondering if the stallioin was trying to make up for that burn wound. Trying to make up for that little 'hole' with strength, seeing as how this 'hole' made him appear weak? The fae pondered, nodding her head. "It seems this information gives me some notion of his personality... or... his temper shall we say. Thank you, Kahlua. I'm sorry if this brought any horrible memories back..." She spoke in an apologetic tone for that last sentence, lifting her head as she spoke, a faint smile on her lips, but a somewhat serious expression on the rest of her face.

"Speech."

FROST FYRE
Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change.

image credits
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drunken Moonlit Night [Frost Fyre, Anyone] - by Frost Fyre - 08-13-2013, 12:42 AM