the Rift

[OPEN] Drunken Moonlit Night [Frost Fyre, Anyone]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

His temper is somehow associated with his burn. Kahlua raised her ears from her head to listen to the young filly. She mulled briefly over the idea that he was embarrassed, ashamed or angry about it before dropping the thoughts altogether. A few moments with a thoughtful young filly wasn't going to make Kahlua a scholar. A few lifetimes with a philosopher wouldn't make Kahlua a scholar. She didn't want to think about it and so she didn't. It was that easy.

Thank you, Kahlua. She was glad the little one was pleased with the rest of the information she had provided. She was not so much glad for helping her as she was glad that she would not have to talk about it anymore. As it was she was starting to feel that creeping fear settle back into her bones. She didn't like it. Ever since Onni had promised her monsters would come in the night, ever since Ricochet had attacked her so unexpectedly, she had felt this transient, creeping feer.
I'm sorry if this brought any horrible memories back. I don't think you are. The more we talk, the more I'm not certain I like you. There's something funny about you. Something.... weird. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure you're nice enough. I just.... there's a lot going on here that I don't really understand. I don't like when I don't understand.
“I... I've got to go,” Kahlua blurted out suddenly. This conversation, as far as she could tell, had come to its natural end and she wasn't interested at sticking around at all. The more she stuck around the more this filly was likely to cause her fear and uncertainty. Really, she just wanted to escape those eyes- those looks. Kahlua didn't understand it at all, but something about the way she looked so innocent and yet spoke so maturely was disconcerting. “I'll... good luck with your quest,” she said softly. She began to walk, hoping to the gods that the filly would not follow. She'd had enough fear for the day, thank you very much.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drunken Moonlit Night [Frost Fyre, Anyone] - by Kahlua - 08-13-2013, 11:36 AM