the Rift

Knowing is Seeing [Open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA                

Pretty little angel, can we play your game?

I will be gentle; I will move to your pace

The kiss, the kill, the poetry the freak way

The west coast of Helovia was still vastly unknown to her, and she moved from the inland to the edges of an ancient and dark looking forest. Two, strange colored eyes stared into the darkness, watching the mists rise from the ground. The sun had yet to rise in the sky, but the moon seemed to be slumbering, unseen from behind thick clouds. With a deep breath, she pressed onward, her keen eyes taking in the land in detail. This must be the Edge, realm of the unicorns. Would they be able to smell the equine blood in her veins despite her spiraled, white horn?

She blinked and narrowed her eyes, taking a glance at how damaged and scorched these trees were. Inwardly, she smirked. The Sun God had taken his revenge on these moon followers, and she could not help but feel proud of the tall, golden god. So many followed the dark and the earthen arts, but so few saw how glorious and radiant the Sun God truly was. Too few were brave enough to face his perfection. What should he have done, having his lands taken from him and his siblings sleight him that way?

Ophelia gently pressed her velvety, grey nose on an ashen tree, and she looked up at its barren bows. She had to admit that the death of these trees was tragic. Cloven hooves picked her way through ash and dust before arriving on newly grown, fresh grass. This place reminded her of the Deep Forest in a mysterious way. How many in numbers resided here? How many warriors? How many stallions? She knew the King's name was Mauja and that he was as white as she with darker spots, but her mind could only conjure an made-up image and not a true picture.

CREDITS

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Ophelia - 07-31-2012, 12:16 PM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Deimos - 08-01-2012, 09:41 AM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Ophelia - 08-01-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Deimos - 08-01-2012, 11:31 AM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Ophelia - 08-01-2012, 11:52 AM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Mauja - 08-02-2012, 06:24 AM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Deimos - 08-02-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Ophelia - 08-02-2012, 03:14 PM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Mauja - 08-02-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Ktulu - 08-03-2012, 04:07 PM