the Rift

Knowing is Seeing [Open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA                

Pretty little angel, can we play your game?

I will be gentle; I will move to your pace

The kiss, the kill, the poetry the freak way

Was that a sneer beneath his features? A hint of one? Did he think her some foolish and frivolous creature, a fairy dancing in the moonlight of her coat? She wanted to snort in amusement, and her two colored eyes darkened considerably. Her form tensed with a flash of cool temper, and her hard gaze settled on the creature who pushed ever forward. Crimson and white forelock hung listlessly on her brows, and her delicately turned ears settled backward, her features suddenly fierce.

Her single year had not been one of mother's love and father's care either. She had been torn from her family from a mare, cut from the same likeness if this foul demon. There, she had been held until the shades, monstrous shades had destroyed her home. Selflessly, she had faced the killers and shouldered her sister's lameness to this land, and she had disappeared into the mountains of snow in isolation. Her memory would not let her forget.

Though beautiful and delicate on the outside, her mind was twisted and darkened on the inside. Blessed and cursed was she with a perfect memory, eidetic they said. Never would she be able to forget any tantalizing or horrible moment, and every thought, image, smell, taste and sound would always be as vibrant in her mind as it was the moment it happened. So she studied this creature and his strength, for she would never forget. Every clash of words would remain ringing in her ears forever.

Deimos was his name. Fitting, for such a powerful creature. The way his eyes narrowed and bored into her own made her heart leap once more in her chest, but the two colored orbs of her own simply hardened in response. "Introductions, Deimos," she growled in return, flashing her full tail around her hocks. His name slid from her tongue like crude oil would from a narrow pipe - slowly and thickly. "I find it only fair to know who resides here among my own kind, and I have heard that this forest is beautiful."

She glanced pointedly at the burned and ashen trees before sliding her hardened gaze back to his features. "Perhaps I was mistaken about this herd's strength, seeings as the Sun God has made quick work of your borders." Her Sun God....

CREDITS

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Ophelia - 07-31-2012, 12:16 PM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Deimos - 08-01-2012, 09:41 AM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Ophelia - 08-01-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Deimos - 08-01-2012, 11:31 AM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Ophelia - 08-01-2012, 11:52 AM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Mauja - 08-02-2012, 06:24 AM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Deimos - 08-02-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Ophelia - 08-02-2012, 03:14 PM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Mauja - 08-02-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Ktulu - 08-03-2012, 04:07 PM