the Rift

[OPEN] An Offer, A Proposal

Hestia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I flew as an arrow in the air. The frigid wind licking my feathers in flight. The silence of the land at this time was peaceful, and interesting. Horses had kept to their sleeping patterns for the most part. I however did not. I sleep when I please, and keep awake when I want. I could easily stray from my normal routine since I was an outcast. Though I was the general of the group, The Assassins. This place, the World's Edge, had easily taken Tonka. I came here to see if I could somehow get him back or make piece with this herd. Obviously, they were strong and courageous. I wanted to not get into any trouble with this herd. So I would ask for protection. I would harm nor steal any of their members, if they wouldn't harm me. I may even find Tonka here and try to get him to arrange with the Edge horses to become allies. You should never go for a large herd allied with another large herd. It was a very stupid move. Tonka was completely rational.

I dove to the ground. I let my wings fold slightly and I was thrust towards the ground even faster. The wind making my eyes sting like a thousand bees decided to hate me. My mane and tail flowing behind me like sprinklers. There was one thing wrong with this maneuver. There was an entire thick forest, and a whole lot of fog. Finally, when there was a clearing, I landed. I hadn't crossed the border yet, that I knew.

Everything was a swirly fog or a hard tree. I knew if I was going to be murdered or I was to murder, it'd be here. A scream could never get through all these trees, and evidence would be hidden by the excessive fog. The trees managed to live here despite the cold snow laying on the tops of them. Sometimes I felt a cold patch of snow under my cold hooves. I continued to trudge towards the border.

"I'm not all too familiar here. I don't know if I've crossed the border yet. If someone is there, please don't let me trespass the border." My hard and gruff voice laced gently through the trees. Then, the trees got thicker faster and I figured this was the border, but I couldn't be too sure, so I continued to weave between the trees. These trees were rather large and round, and the bark scraped at my fur and wings. Giving me a few cuts and scrapes here and there. I slowed to an easy, calm walk. Hopefully someone would see me and help me.

OOC - Maybe leaders first than anyone else who wants. @[Tonka] if you have a chance to pop in. @[Whit] you said I could tag you for a thread and I guess this is that thread. Hehe

Messages In This Thread
An Offer, A Proposal - by Hestia - 07-27-2013, 02:25 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Mirage - 07-27-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Hestia - 07-28-2013, 12:53 AM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Mirage - 07-28-2013, 01:27 AM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Sage - 07-29-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Tonka - 08-01-2013, 04:17 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Kaj - 08-01-2013, 06:00 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Resplendence - 08-01-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Vikram - 08-01-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Aaron - 08-01-2013, 11:59 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Hestia - 08-13-2013, 02:22 AM