the Rift

[OPEN] An Offer, A Proposal

Hestia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"Are you the leader of this land? For I have a proposal for you, but I know you will kick me out once I do say to you my offer. I beg of you to listen first." I look at the figure straight on. She smelt much of the land and protected it with her heart, and that, I admired. She wasn't afraid to threaten me, and was brave. I was an outcast and smelt of many different smells. The smell of blood was the strongest. I'd come from fighting with Tonka and washed off so his scent was gone, but my cuts didn't stop bleeding.

I hoped this horse would see me not as a threat, but as an ally. That was the main goal here. I mean I was pissed and raged at Tonka for many various reasons. That bear kinda crazed me some. I was very ruffled. My shaggy hair in knots and my fur dirty. I had halted when I started talking. That wasn't all i had to say though, I had more. Much, much more. "You see, I come from a well hated he-- group. You know us well. I am an the Assassin general. Before you kick me out, I have a proposal. I have heard of the long hatred, well since the beginning of the Assassins. Us Assassins want to become allies with you. We will leave your members and land alone, if you do the same for us. This includes letting the Assassins you have as prisoners free. If one of our members tries stealing one of yours you may go ahead and steal them and lock them up. Whatever pleases you. If you cannot accept our offer and become allies with us, can I at least ask for safety for myself and Tonka? We are no threat to you in any way right now." I finished my mini-speech and eagerly awaited my answer.

I had to get everything out there at once. If I didn't I was threatened of getting cut off and kicked out. I really wanted this to work. "If you are a leader, in which I do not know, I will do whatever work you wish of me." I would. I really wanted her to accept my offer. "If you are not a leader, could you pass this message along, as I do not want to trespass any longer." My wings unfolded slightly as I got prepared to protect myself if needed.

Messages In This Thread
An Offer, A Proposal - by Hestia - 07-27-2013, 02:25 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Mirage - 07-27-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Hestia - 07-28-2013, 12:53 AM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Mirage - 07-28-2013, 01:27 AM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Sage - 07-29-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Tonka - 08-01-2013, 04:17 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Kaj - 08-01-2013, 06:00 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Resplendence - 08-01-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Vikram - 08-01-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Aaron - 08-01-2013, 11:59 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Hestia - 08-13-2013, 02:22 AM