[OPEN] An Offer, A Proposal

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron</style>
World's Edge Glazier
</style>

It seemed like where Tonka went lately, the painted Glazier was sure to follow. At his side moved two figures. The first, was a now six month old garnet and ivory hellhound. Her icy blue eyes had picked up the movement of the disliked assassin first. "He moves" Aaron had jerked his head up, startled by the sudden voice in his head. "He moves" Alanna childishly repeated staring straight at him. Her gaze settled the young paint as he stood to follow. Sakura, who had been resting at his side also stood, casting a glance to Takara and Azale. The other sisters continued to rest, and so she moved off with her big brother.

The hellhound arrived first, making her way to the front and stood a few paces off from Tonka. Aaron and Sakura soon joining after. He moved to the other side of Vikram, Sakura moving to stand between the dragon horse and her only brother. With the loss of her mother and father, other stallions of the herd were quickly becoming like fathers, or so Aaron could tell. Even he, ready or not, had become a father to the young girls. "You dare to try and take MY FAMILY, and then expect to go unharmed and ask for us to leave you alone in exchange for your freedom?!" His darkening gaze turned to the mare "You are a fool to come here, and if you are the slightest bit wise you will leave.. NOW." His gaze rounded back to stallion. "You were a fool to try and steal my sister, you'll learn why if you don't shut your fat trap. You are a prisoner here and those above you should be shown respect if you EVER hope to leave OUR HOME." Alanna growled, as if you say loud and clear 'You mess with my family, I bite your face off'

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
An Offer, A Proposal - by Hestia - 07-27-2013, 02:25 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Mirage - 07-27-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Hestia - 07-28-2013, 12:53 AM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Mirage - 07-28-2013, 01:27 AM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Sage - 07-29-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Tonka - 08-01-2013, 04:17 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Kaj - 08-01-2013, 06:00 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Resplendence - 08-01-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Vikram - 08-01-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Aaron - 08-01-2013, 11:59 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Hestia - 08-13-2013, 02:22 AM