the Rift

[OPEN] Nuclear Fallout // Homecoming

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

At first, Tolio stood there, probably thinking about something. And then he turned, speaking her name in a gentle tone. Smiling, the fae watched at Tolio advanced towards her, his long legs carrying him. She smiled, still happy that he was finally back.

The fae was still in disbelief that he was back after so long. Tolio's tone turned serious as he spoke. She giggled at his comment, opening her maw to agree. "I suppose I don't. You're the one and only." She giggled again, gazing at Tolio. (She just went along with it.) She smiled just as he bent down to press his head against her shoulder. She returned the gesture, giving Tolio an equine hug. She felt his muscles, solid. Last time she had seen him, he had been a little softer, less... masculine?

She withdrew, listening to him chuckle as he spoke again, speaking of frisky little colts. "Well... um... thank you.. I guess I have grown a bit since I've last seen you. And I suppose I will need someone to chase away the frisky colts." She giggled and smiled at Tolio, nodding slightly.

While the fae was lost in thought, Tolio circled her a few times, examining her fully. The fae snapped out of it and looked at Tolio as he finished his last round of examining her. She let her emeralds follow him just as he reached her front again, gazing at her. ”Life changes everyone, Frost Fyre. Not all results are pretty.” She nodded, opening her maw. "I suppose you're right... " She smiled at Tolio, looking him over. He was different for sure. He was looking more masculine, more like a brutal warrior than a playful little stallion.

How had she been? She had to think for a moment, listening to Tolio's other words. "Well Tolio, I've been meeting horses, and exploring Helovia... maturing. And... about the sun... I believe it has something to do with the gods. But at least the Moon goddess has returned our moon and stars. And yes, it is a shame no one else came to greet you." A playful tone was in her last few words. She smiled, looking at the sky, her eyes scanning over the blanket of stars. Her emeralds settled on the moon, big, round and lovely. "Isn't it just lovely?" The fae murmured, mesmerized by the stars.

"Speech."

FROST FYRE
Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change.

image credits
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Messages In This Thread
Nuclear Fallout // Homecoming - by Tolio - 07-26-2013, 10:55 PM
RE: Nuclear Fallout // Homecoming - by Frost Fyre - 07-26-2013, 11:27 PM
RE: Nuclear Fallout // Homecoming - by Tolio - 08-02-2013, 10:33 PM
RE: Nuclear Fallout // Homecoming - by Frost Fyre - 08-02-2013, 11:12 PM
RE: Nuclear Fallout // Homecoming - by gemini - 08-10-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: Nuclear Fallout // Homecoming - by Ruka - 08-15-2013, 12:41 AM
RE: Nuclear Fallout // Homecoming - by Tolio - 08-15-2013, 01:29 AM
RE: Nuclear Fallout // Homecoming - by Frost Fyre - 08-15-2013, 02:02 AM