the Rift

[OPEN] Nuclear Fallout // Homecoming

Tolio Posts: 110
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 Years 8 Months Buff: NOVICE
Brit
MADNESS IS A LOT LIKE GRAVITY. ALL IT TAKES...IS A LITTLE PUSH
</style>

A giggle swept out of her dark chocolate lips, her emeralds the only visibly sparkling attribute beneath the dark sky and pale silver lighting. They embraced briefly, and he could tell she was confused by his actions, which led to the stallion blanching. Good gods he wasn’t coming onto her! She was hardly off the teat, and was lacking the fun parts. Oh, females. He loved them, he really did, but they’d never get him hot and bothered like a stallion. Woah, Tolio, when did you become a pervert? Oh yeah, you always were. Whoops. Of course, lookit you! Geez you’re going to be as tall as me someday, he chuckled, despite the fact he was well into 17 hands.

There was really nothing to say to her softly hummed words as he circled her. Did she think this strange as well? Oh, no no no. Action-wise it may seem intimate, but he moved like liquid, prowling around her like a graceful feline. Ah, wait, so the Gods had left? If she declared the Moon Bitch as ‘returned’. Her gaze turned heavenward, to where the Moon Bitch shone bright. Moon Bitch isn’t my favorite God, gotta say. What she can do is decent, though, he huffed bluntly, uncaring if his words insulted anyone who may be listening. Which, it seemed, there was someone.

Tolio whipped round with a snarl on his lips, facing the dark unicorn mare that had stepped from the shadows, muscles tensed until he swelled to a much larger size, hating the fact she had been spying and that the cool winter winds had hidden her scent from him. Once he saw who she was, and recognized her Basin scent, he relaxed and dropped the animalistic expression from his face. Tolio looked her over, and hummed softly. No, we haven’t. The name’s Tolio. Yours? Might as well play nice, he scoffed inwardly.

And then oh, oh, oh! Finally, someone interesting! A smooth tenor rang out and Tolio’s ears pricked, a shiver dancing down his spine as he placed the voice as very much so masculine. Oooh, did he finally get a little play time? Turning slightly, it was a bit of a shock to see one so similar in appearance, but he did not let it show upon his face, merely quirking a brow in apathetic interest. The older male moved closer on lean legs, swaying and sliding in a delicious movement. Tolio smirked, winking, and turned to walk slowly, slowly, towards his apparent twin. Drama queen indeed, he purred, mercury eyes flashing with a dangerous, tempting fire. He wondered if this fellow was interested in 'playing' with that fire.

A laugh came from his lips as he queried over his flamboyance, and Tolio sauntered closer, leaning close to make it obvious he intended to get in his bubble, but not close enough to touch. Perhaps breaths would mingle at this distance, but nothing more. Flamboyant? Gorgeous, I’ll be whatever you want if you keep talkin’ like that. And for your information, Tolio gave a delicious little pause, sucking in a gentle breath akin to a gasp, gaze lowering in a faux demure fashion, glancing up through frost colored lashes. Yes, I must be. After all, I’ve always been known to be ah...loud, vocals coming out in a smooth, sexy purr that was much like dark chocolate and honey, temptation and sin all wrapped up in one. Turning, he easily slid away uncaringly, eyes alight with devious mischief that had always been his trademark even before his travels. Moving to Frost Fyre’s side once more, he pulled on her mane with his lips playfully, stretching languidly. So doll, any other hunks like that around since I’ve left? Was he having his little sister check out gay stallions for him?

Hell yes.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Nuclear Fallout // Homecoming - by Tolio - 07-26-2013, 10:55 PM
RE: Nuclear Fallout // Homecoming - by Frost Fyre - 07-26-2013, 11:27 PM
RE: Nuclear Fallout // Homecoming - by Tolio - 08-02-2013, 10:33 PM
RE: Nuclear Fallout // Homecoming - by Frost Fyre - 08-02-2013, 11:12 PM
RE: Nuclear Fallout // Homecoming - by gemini - 08-10-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: Nuclear Fallout // Homecoming - by Ruka - 08-15-2013, 12:41 AM
RE: Nuclear Fallout // Homecoming - by Tolio - 08-15-2013, 01:29 AM
RE: Nuclear Fallout // Homecoming - by Frost Fyre - 08-15-2013, 02:02 AM
RE: Nuclear Fallout // Homecoming - by gemini - 08-15-2013, 02:15 PM