the Rift

[OPEN] Nuclear Fallout // Homecoming

Ruka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Oh, like most definitely recognized like. A wicked little smirk quirked the chestnut stallion's lips as he watched his counterpart sashay toward him, putting every effort into being as appealing a tease as possible. The distance closed, until stallion stood before stallion close enough that a quick nip close change things from casual dare to something... entirely different.

Deliberately he tilted his head as honeyed tones paused, until the crimson stud's ivory horn was touched by the ebony barbed one of Ruka's. "On every dance floor?" It was a low, hummed murmur, an edgy dare for this stranger to put actions to words. Yet he didn't resist when this handsome stranger sauntered away to tease the innocent spotted filly. An amused smile flickered across his features, though he sympathized with the youngster's dumbstruck look. Didn't know her friend fancied angles over curves. Thinking puppy love came crashing down in the face of reality. Reality that struck as hard as a branch falling on your head.

An ear tilted as the dark mare walked toward him, followed by his inquisitive gaze. "Ruka." He stated in a matter-of-fact fashion in reply to her blunt question. Vanthran soldier, Tides warrior. Lost soul, gathered by Illynx. Unspoken past, but lingering in his soul. The less others knew, the less they could judge him on what they thought they knew. But some things were not meant to be kept hidden. That much was clear when the dark mare pitched her voice low for only his ears, a teasing remark. He began to chuckle, then remarked back, just as quiet, "He was more than I was. But its been a long time since I've run into another like myself, I may be rusty."

((OMG guys I so needed flirty muse to get Ruka going. <3))

Messages In This Thread
Nuclear Fallout // Homecoming - by Tolio - 07-26-2013, 10:55 PM
RE: Nuclear Fallout // Homecoming - by Frost Fyre - 07-26-2013, 11:27 PM
RE: Nuclear Fallout // Homecoming - by Tolio - 08-02-2013, 10:33 PM
RE: Nuclear Fallout // Homecoming - by Frost Fyre - 08-02-2013, 11:12 PM
RE: Nuclear Fallout // Homecoming - by gemini - 08-10-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: Nuclear Fallout // Homecoming - by Ruka - 08-15-2013, 12:41 AM
RE: Nuclear Fallout // Homecoming - by Tolio - 08-15-2013, 01:29 AM
RE: Nuclear Fallout // Homecoming - by Frost Fyre - 08-15-2013, 02:02 AM
RE: Nuclear Fallout // Homecoming - by gemini - 08-15-2013, 02:15 PM
RE: Nuclear Fallout // Homecoming - by Ruka - 08-15-2013, 02:57 PM
RE: Nuclear Fallout // Homecoming - by Tolio - 08-15-2013, 04:07 PM