[OPEN] Perfect Porcelain [aka "The Booby Trap" - Ophelia Capture]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
INNOCENCE
You will never be mine

Ophelia furrowed her brows, wondering what she could have possibly said to have made Phaedra toss away her words and display of emotion. She listened, steeling herself away behind a wall of ice, two-toned eyes no longer showing the warmth and guilt that plagued her soul. A sneer threatened to curl from her lips, but the expression on her face was cold, nothingness. She raised a brow. "Do you think that this was easy for me?" She grunted, gritting her teeth tightly. "Why do you think that I have been absent from our herd? I needed clarity! Leaving my family remains one of the most difficult decisions that I have ever made."

She furrowed her brows. "Everyone in my past, Phaedra. Who, from my history, remains besides my sister? I lost my entire LAND. Osiris, my sister, and my father and mother remain, and other than them, my childhood is black. I was not born here. I did not come from here. I made this place my home like a puzzle piece that never quite fit, but I make the best of it, how I can because I cannot change the past." I just remember every damn second of it.

"Sorry is an admission that I understand how I have hurt you," she corrected. "I am not going to try and convince you otherwise. If you do not want to see where I stand, you will not. You are stubborn, and that is a good thing. Perhaps it will save you from more... monsters like me in the future." Ophelia's tone turned rather bitter at the end, and she shook her head. "Be safe," were her parting words as the beautiful pegasus flew away, and Ophelia turned to ice.

Credits: The-Ripple-Effects @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perfect Porcelain [aka "The Booby Trap" - Ophelia Capture] - by Ophelia - 08-07-2013, 10:25 PM