the Rift

[OPEN] Blooming petals of fire (Flow, Cera, Open)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

MIDAS
I've loved you for a thousand years
Our walk was uneventful, and rather quiet. We shuffled through the cold slush briskly enough to keep blood flowing through the veins, but slow enough for shorter legs to maintain a speed without getting fatigued. Every ounce of my flesh was on high alert; it’s unnerving, our path through the darkness. Shadows, with their mysterious shapes turned my beloved trails into sick mind games. Leaves were illumed unnaturally in some places, their underside was black—and even blunt species appeared as sharp as steel. It almost felt like walking through the tall dead grass would slice the flesh from our legs. Each crunch helped verify just how desperate the situation was, our world was slowly dying of starvation. Yet, I tried to not let these worries show for the sake of my current company; and the darkness did aid in hiding my grim expression.

Flow was already nervous and she didn’t need my usually steady self to suddenly grow uneasy. Such a thing would likely break whatever it was that had led her the decision of traveling with me. The pillar was ahead, and the air temperature grew considerably warm as we neared. Its mighty flames licked toward heaven with proud kisses. A wonderful sight indeed, my rigid posture relaxed just a little as that flame grew larger. Eventually golden pools turned to regard her shadowy frame while we walked in silence, even though I knew she wouldn’t be able to really see what type of express was plastered upon my façade; the tips of my mouth still curved into a smile and it was the tone which hinted upon such, “Welcome to Dragons Throat.”
table by whit
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Blooming petals of fire (Flow, Cera, Open) - by Midas - 07-28-2013, 10:45 PM
RE: Blooming petals of fire (Flow, Cera, Open) - by Escaflowne - 07-31-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: Blooming petals of fire (Flow, Cera, Open) - by Escaflowne - 08-20-2013, 06:50 PM