the Rift

Into The Cold Unknown

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I was travelling into the threshold again. It was all becoming a blur. I didn't even really need to pay attention to where my glass hooves were falling. No. The path had become one that I was beginning to know like the back of my hand. Of course, the path was also not one where I knew all who lurked upon it. So while I wasn't necessarily paying attention to the foliage that was around me I was taking in all of the scents that flooded my nostrils. It was something that I would never take for granted. My scent was my lifeline. It was quite simple. Nothing would change that.

Oh. Don't be so cocky. Acid would take away your sense of s- Unheil started only to have me grind my teeth to force him to stop. I didn't want to listen to his sarcasm at the moment. I really didn't. It was just highly overwhelming and annoying. No other words for something of such a matter.

He seems lost, mein kleine. Innerste said, my eyes landing upon a stag who was moving at a slow trot, as if he were looking for a place to rest for the night. I followed him in the shadows for a few moments until he started to run out of breath - obviously not having found his 'shelter' yet. "You've come at a time of an Endless Night. The moon has just granted us with it's return, I wouldn't count on the sun to rise anytime soon, though." I announced, sliding from the shadows. "Perhaps I can offer you aid in finding somewhere to rest or get warm? You seem strong enough to survive on your own." I said, Schwere tsking in my cranium. But why? Oh. That's right. My name. "How rude, I forgot my name. I am Seele, what might you have been dawned, recke." I question, tilting my head to the side just a little. Time to judge and see if he is crazy enough to join my little brigade.

350 words
@[Solace]
And I'm recruiting for The Asylum if you'd wish to read more about them ;3
also, if you have any questions about Helovia or The Asylum don't be afraid to ask - I don't bite! <3
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
Into The Cold Unknown - by Solace - 07-28-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Seele - 07-28-2013, 11:30 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Eris_ - 07-29-2013, 06:55 AM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Solace - 07-29-2013, 01:24 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Seele - 07-29-2013, 05:16 PM