the Rift

Into The Cold Unknown

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Solace scented the new arrival before he heard her. His head turned slowly toward the direction from where the voice came from. He looked this stranger up and down for a long moment, and for the moment he deemed the mare not particularly threatening, but he wouldn’t allow himself to jump to conclusions or get comfortable, especially since he was in a foreign territory.

He listened to her words and wasn’t particularly sure how to react. Perhaps introducing himself would be a good start, but would it be wise to throw out his name so freely? Oh it’s just a name he thought to himself. “You can call me Solace.” He said after a long moment of silence. He noticed the mare’s glass hooves and horn, they were a bit intriguing to him, but he made no notion of this, he would keep his face a stony mask for the time being, he knew little about this new arrival and there was no telling what she was truly like.

When the other mare arrived Solace studied her just as she did to him. He got a rather unpleasant vibe from this mare, but he couldn’t quite place it. These two obviously knew each other, and it made him feel uneasy to be in the presence of two strangers, the odds wouldn’t be in his favor if a fight were to break out.

“Something tells me that there is a catch to this safe and warm place. I wouldn’t expect strangers to so freely invite someone with them without some kind of motive,” Solace said glancing between the two of them. He was noting there physical behavior in case he caught any kind of threatening gesture. He glanced between the two mares expecting some kind of explanation from one of them. He flicked his green forelock from his eyes so he could see both of the mares better. His ears swiveled around to take in any sound, in case anyone else decided to emerge from the shadows. It was most likely rather evident in his physical appearance how uneasy he felt about the presence of these two mares. He was a bit tense, but then again perhaps these creatures weren’t as skilled at reading body language as Solace was.

“Will you mind telling me of your true motives?” He said after a long pause “Or are you two the type that like to play games before cutting to the chase? I don’t have time for games if you two are the kinds that like to play that way.” His tone was calm and didn’t give away his urgency for finding shelter.

Messages In This Thread
Into The Cold Unknown - by Solace - 07-28-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Seele - 07-28-2013, 11:30 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Eris_ - 07-29-2013, 06:55 AM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Solace - 07-29-2013, 01:24 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Seele - 07-29-2013, 05:16 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Apollo - 07-30-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Solace - 07-31-2013, 07:51 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Seele - 08-02-2013, 02:30 AM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Apollo - 08-06-2013, 08:58 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Solace - 08-07-2013, 01:28 PM