the Rift

Into The Cold Unknown

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Solace listened to the mare’s words, at the mention of the red-haired mare, his eyes turned toward her for a split second but then moved back to Seele. He wasn’t entirely sure what to think when the mare explained what her ‘home’ was compiled of. So, this mare was making a saf ehaven for the crazies of the world. Perhaps it an admirable pursuit, but as far as Solace knew he wasn’t quite under the spectrum of ‘unstable’ or insane. In fact, he believed himself to be quite stable and steady. He made no notion to answer for the time being, he had to think about it. I am not getting particularly good vibes from these two… And it’s not exactly like I fall under what they permit to join… Healing also is far beyond my capability. He gave out a very long sigh as he continued to sort through things in his mind. What would these mares do if he rejected their offer? He was almost positive that they had to be to some degree ‘unstable’. He glanced between them once more, his facial expression not giving away his new uneasiness. It seemed as though his earlier nervousness had been a wise feeling.

I truly appreciate the offer, but I do not believe myself the type for your group. As far as I can tell I’m quite stable, and I am not one who is a healing type.” He said finally breaking his long silence. He mentally prepared himself in the case that the mares decided to pose any kind of threatening behavior. His eyes rested mainly on Eris, between the two of them she had shown to be more aggressive than Seele. But he had no idea what lay underneath the other mare’s seemingly charming outside. He was not going to underestimate either of them, even if it seemed as though strength was in his benefit.

His ears perked forward and he turned his head in the direction of the newcomer. Solace watched the other stallion in silence and observed his head dip. Should he return it? For the moment it didn’t matter. At the mention of another solution Solace cocked his head a bit to the side and listened with great curiosity. The pride in his tone was evident to Solace, it made him all the more curious of this band that the other stallion spoke of. This group definitely held far more appeal to him than the one Seele had spoken of, it sounded more accustomed to his taste.

He went through it in his mind. Would he mind living a warrior lifestyle? As a colt he had been much more accustomed to the fighting lifestyle, the scar on his flank gave that away. Perhaps it wouldn’t be so bad to live such a life again, it did have its thrills. He glanced over at Seele and Eris, and then back over at Apollo.

I am Solace,” he said dipping his head in return to Apollo. Introducing himself would be a good place to start he assumed. Part of him wanted to pace about to help himself think, but he restrained while in the presence of these strangers. Part of him wondered what would happen if he gave up his solitary traveling lifestyle, but he also knew that he wasn’t getting any younger and the time to settle down was coming upon him very soon. Why not settle down in this land that they called Helovia? It seemed like a good enough place to him.

I will admit that your offer has appealed to me. My fighting abilities aren’t quite… elite though,” Solace said, “But I am more than willing to learn if that is what it’ll take to survive in this group.” He understood if his lack of ability would be a hinderance to the group, and he was willing to take the rejection from this stranger. Solace could always figure out some way of living in this new land on his own, if the need were to arise.

Messages In This Thread
Into The Cold Unknown - by Solace - 07-28-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Seele - 07-28-2013, 11:30 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Eris_ - 07-29-2013, 06:55 AM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Solace - 07-29-2013, 01:24 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Seele - 07-29-2013, 05:16 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Apollo - 07-30-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Solace - 07-31-2013, 07:51 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Seele - 08-02-2013, 02:30 AM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Apollo - 08-06-2013, 08:58 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Solace - 08-07-2013, 01:28 PM