the Rift

Into The Cold Unknown

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow
A P O L L O

And how can you say that your truth is better than ours?
Shoulder to shoulder, now brother, we carry no arms
Apollo remained silent to allow the stallion time to think. He could rememer his own adventure through the Threshold rather vividly, but then again, there hadn't been a number of individuals attempting to coerce him into joining their ranks. No, it had only been that ridiculous outcast, and then Phaedra, who had brought him home to the Grey. He would forever be grateful to her for that.

"My name is Solace."

The stallion introduced himself and Apollo's smile grew wider. Solace returned the elegant dip of his head, then went on to explain his situation, and his self-consciousness about his fighting ability. That made the Medic chuckle softly, but not in a mocking kind of way. No, it was more one of brotherly understanding.

"Do not worry, Solace," he said at last, his words meaning to put the stallion's mind at ease, "There are many inside of the Grey who are experienced veterans in warfare and battle. They would be more than willing to teach you things regarding fighting techniques, if you should so desire." Eloquent and simple. Apollo resisted the urge to snort; he was becoming more and more the diplomat with every day that passed.

Honey-brown eyes then lingered towards the two mares, his words pausing in his throat as Seele took her leave, but not after speaking her own piece. Her words caused the stallion to tilt his head in confusion, but mull them over for a few moments in her head. The words were both strange yet wise... And since coming to Helovia, Apollo had learned that words could be far more dangerous than any weapon.

Still, as the two mares disappeared into the darkness, the Earth Medic turned his sights back on Solace. The warm look remained in the overo's honey-brown gaze, and his smile softened. "The Grey is always looking for new members. Come, brother," here, he paused and turned to head back the way that he had come, "I can lead you to the Foothills, to your new home."

[ooc: Sorry for the wait, dear! I shall have a request to have his rank changed to Foothills Stallion. <3]

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
Into The Cold Unknown - by Solace - 07-28-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Seele - 07-28-2013, 11:30 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Eris_ - 07-29-2013, 06:55 AM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Solace - 07-29-2013, 01:24 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Seele - 07-29-2013, 05:16 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Apollo - 07-30-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Solace - 07-31-2013, 07:51 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Seele - 08-02-2013, 02:30 AM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Apollo - 08-06-2013, 08:58 PM