the Rift

Into The Cold Unknown

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Solace heard Apollo’s chuckle, but nothing about it seemed as though he was laughing at him. Even if he was, Solace wasn’t the type to take many things personally. He felt a slight comfort at the idea of being taught by more experienced fighters.

He turned his head in Seele’s direction when he heard her speak. He listened to each of her words. The first statements were correct about his suspicions of the mare, and as she finished a bit of guilt hit him for assuming that because they were unstable or insane, that they would attack him. I feel like I need to reevaluate my views on the mentally ill, he thought to himself. Seele’s last words were a bit unclear to him, but they were undoubtedly wise words. For a very long moment he found himself a bit lost in thought trying to decipher their exact meanings, but he supposed for the time being he would forget about them. He had far more other things to worry about at the moment, like adjusting to this new herd life. How long had it been since he had lived amongst others? Internally, he decided it had been long enough that such an idea seemed a bit odd, perhaps a bit frightening. The previous herd he had been a part of had been the one he was born into, never had he attempted to join into a herd during his adult life.

Solace turned his gaze back toward Apollo. New home… Perhaps this new land truly wouldn’t be so bad. Having a place called home definitely had its appeal. “I’ll be following right behind,” he said turning in the same direction as Apollo. The tiniest spark of excitement ignited in his stomach, not that he would allow it to be visible on his face of course. Home… It feels good to say that. He thought to himself, a ghost of a smile appearing at the edges of his lips.
(OOC//The wait is no problem =).)

Messages In This Thread
Into The Cold Unknown - by Solace - 07-28-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Seele - 07-28-2013, 11:30 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Eris_ - 07-29-2013, 06:55 AM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Solace - 07-29-2013, 01:24 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Seele - 07-29-2013, 05:16 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Apollo - 07-30-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Solace - 07-31-2013, 07:51 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Seele - 08-02-2013, 02:30 AM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Apollo - 08-06-2013, 08:58 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Solace - 08-07-2013, 01:28 PM