the Rift

Uno Uno! I win.

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit
Uno Uno

Pass this was, to me, a very clear clue towards age, and I think many of the people who guessed were aware of this. However I didn't know a title was not able to count for a clue, so this does not count.

Curved to a fine edge

Pass for Unicorn reference, not for the upward curve though, so this was a tiny bit vague

loosely painted to match the hidden terror of a child’s empty nightmare

This one is a little hard. Loosely painted makes me think of a spattered marking, or a paint horse, and hidden terror of a child's empty nightmare makes me think something bad happened to the target in their past when they were young, though the age remark is a pretty good clue for 'child'. Seeing as Zima doesn't have her History down, I wouldn't be led to believe the second part to be a clue for her. However, I think 'nightmare' to me makes me think of dark colors, so this one I'd have to be a no-pass no-fail, neutral. If you had more clues towards black, for her horn, hooves, mane, and tail then I would pass this. Neutral.

Don’t be so brash in the destruction of lives

Again, hard. I'd have to Fail this. Zima is described as caring, trusting, loyal, and dependable. I would not make the connection there. If you had perhaps replaced the word 'brash' with 'involved' I would pass for Basin/Plague.

Or thickheaded either

Solid clue, Pass

Even trustworthy wenches will fly away someday

She has 'trusting' on her profile, not trustworthy, but I think it's a good twist between her two personality words of 'trusting' and 'dependable'. Wenches is also a very good clue for gender. However, the 'fly away' portion made me confused between the first clue and this one, making me unsure if it was a pegasus reference for this line, as if the target had gotten involved with a pegasus in their Helovian history. Neutral

Instead hoist yourself from absent thoughts to a fake reality where nothing is at it seems in the powdery world of moonlite dreams.

'Absent thoughts' makes me think of a character who is absentminded or a daydreamer. Fake reality is also misleading, I didn't think of the plot going on at all. Powdery world is a solid clue for the Basin for me, moonlit dreams is a bit iffy for me since the ex-Edge do not favor the Moon Goddess. I would Fail this. There is too much misleading to make up for the Basin reference, to me. It makes me think of magic that, say, Mirage might have with her illusion magic, or even Kou with her hypnotizing magic just as two examples.

Passes: 2
Neutral: 2
Failures: 2

As you can see, everything from mine is even (I swear I didn't do that on purpose lol). Overall, I'd have to fail only because the 2 failures and the 2 neutrals I think are far too misleading to make up for the 2 passes. If you had included the Title in the actual stealth, I may have been a bit more okay but the 2 passes don't qualify for a passed stealth.
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
Uno Uno! I win. - by Midas - 07-29-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: Uno Uno! I win. - by Adrixaura - 07-29-2013, 10:57 PM
RE: Uno Uno! I win. - by Deimos - 07-30-2013, 05:45 AM
RE: Uno Uno! I win. - by Hector - 07-30-2013, 07:11 AM
RE: Uno Uno! I win. - by Midas - 07-30-2013, 08:48 AM
RE: Uno Uno! I win. - by Deimos - 07-30-2013, 02:27 PM
RE: Uno Uno! I win. - by Midas - 07-30-2013, 02:28 PM
RE: Uno Uno! I win. - by Ulrik - 07-31-2013, 12:40 AM
RE: Uno Uno! I win. - by Sielu - 07-31-2013, 12:40 AM
RE: Uno Uno! I win. - by Deimos - 07-31-2013, 08:45 AM
RE: Uno Uno! I win. - by Midas - 07-31-2013, 10:03 AM