the Rift

[OPEN] Empty nights bring starlite sights (Kri, Hector, Open)

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the Resolute</style>
    My friends, I am only flesh and bone, but I won't let you die alone.</style>

I had only been back in the darkness a few hours, the red sands of my home gently illuminated by the light of the great pyre. My ocean eyes scan the expanse of my home looking for the familiar black and white figure of my long entrusted general, Midas. If anything occurred in my home during my absence, I trusted that the golden stallion would know of it. More so than my counterpart Sumati, I trusted Midas to watch for the best interest of my kin. Sumati was noble and cunning, but there was something of a snake in her soul I did not entirely trust.

Perhaps that is why I chose to retain the main force of my home, the soldiers.

Amidst the shadowed crimson and oranges, I spot the familiar glow of white marred by charcoal. Immediately, I begin to curve my flight downward, my voice lifting up to flow down toward the sands. "Ho!" I call forward, trying to grasp his attention before I land with a soft thud on the sands. The grains dance about the air around my hooves, my wind magic granting me a more graceful landing than I had experienced in its absence.

Upon the ground, I notice the bright orange and blood body of Hector, viewing him with warm eyes for a moment before dividing my attention between the two. "Generals," I say, happy to be home once more. "What has happened in my absence?"
""

Messages In This Thread
RE: Empty nights bring starlite sights (Kri, Hector, Open) - by Kri - 08-05-2013, 03:20 PM