the Rift

[OPEN] !! Masterpiece Theater [Leaders]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
Today, or tonight, was an opportunity we could not pass up. See, my dears, we needed to gain an alliance. We needed to have the prominent man power in order to invade and take over these Foothills that were so easily calling our names. And now, with this lovely piece of information against the Foothills - linking them to the Basin - we might have a chance at winning. It was not a time for games. It was not a time for the behavior that would have locked us up in this insane Asylum we had formed. It was time for respect. It was time to be deemed worthy. It was time to finally become something we had never been before - something one cannot push to the side.

We would not give up easily, and hopefully with this information in tow we would be able to gain an ally from the other two herds who we knew were fully capable of holding their own. You were always capable of getting an alliance. Schwere hissed, voice bouncing around my cranium. Well, thanks Schwere. Nice to know you believe I could get one. But, he was not there with this world that I was now in. It was not something that I could deal with. But you are built for this world. It is with the right emotions that you will be able to accomplish this. Do not be quick to anger, mein kleine." Innerste instructed, soprano chords drowning out the harsh tenors that were Schwere's.

Fine! I would allow some emotion in. I would allow myself to be nice, and not quick to anger. I wouldn't allow this opportunity to slide through my jowls. No. It was far too important. We were growing quickly. We needed an actual place to call home. We would not be squashed. But, we definitely would be aided by an alliance with these two long-standing herds. It didn't matter that I was a little burnt up, hair singed at the edges from the battle with that monster. No. Hopefully it would stand to make us appear like an actual force. Today was the day to begin our road toward victory...

So, with Eris at my side we began to edge toward the looming wall that signified the border of the Throat. We were careful, stopping a few feet from the wall and not going past the boundaries. "We mean no harm, we are here to see the leader of this gorgeous land in hopes of talking to her. I am Seele, and this is Eris and we are the leaders of the Asylum."

Now, all that was left was to wait and hope that we would get the chance to speak to the leader and attempt to gather an alliance.

475 words
@[Eris] && @[Kri]
This is open to anyone who would realistically be there. And all that I ask is that Eris posts before anyone else from the Throat does so that you can see her actions etc.
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
!! Masterpiece Theater [Leaders] - by Seele - 07-30-2013, 01:32 AM
RE: !! Masterpiece Theater [Leaders] - by Eris_ - 07-30-2013, 01:59 AM
RE: !! Masterpiece Theater [Leaders] - by Hector - 08-02-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: !! Masterpiece Theater [Leaders] - by Gaucho - 08-02-2013, 04:15 PM
RE: !! Masterpiece Theater [Leaders] - by Midas - 08-04-2013, 10:22 AM