the Rift

[OPEN] !! Masterpiece Theater [Leaders]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
Sweetly put. I was all about making myself look more presentable. After all, my beauty had to come into play somewhere. And your beauty helps give you the grace that you need... Innerste informed her, asking her to take the grace that her physical movement possessed and place it into her words and actions. A gentle sigh escaped my maw as I peered at the sky, waiting to see who would come around and land before us.

It didn't take long at all. In fact, Schwere was buzzing in my head about wings beating as my audits twitched ever so delicately as I allowed my yellow orbs to attempt to focus on the form circling above us. The orange one landed at the entrance to the Throat, though I made no attempt to get any closer, and watched as he inched closer to us. His frame rippled with strength - a warrior probably - and his voice was loud, but filled with a demanding authority to it. He asked what it was that we wanted, and as I took a breath in to answer a shift in his chest allowed me to stop before I spoke over him.

Hector. A general. Not long after his name was given, was there another one of them circling the sky above us. And then, another landed and began to trot toward us again, a smile on his face. And then, a mare much closer to my size landed, falling in beside the painted one with the bird companion resting upon his back. And this one, it seemed, was the leader - Kri the Resolute. Pride and strength radiated off of her vocals before she asked about the same question that Hector had. Why were we here?

"Hector, sir, Madam Kri-" I started, shifting backward a little, my eyes hesitantly watching the semi-circle that seemed to be created by the presence of multiple pegasi. Remember. Manners. Manners go so far! Innerste reminded her as the only voice capable of breaking down the harsh exterior flooded into my cranium, You have a family now. Do what you can to try and ensure they get a home - play nice and fair and offer enough to make it a fair deal... A pause. Gentle breath in as I relaxed my muscles, finding no reason to believe that they would attack us - not yet anyways - before my soprano chords spiraled out into the air, much smoother than before. "We come to ask for an alliance. Eris, here, has information which she believes you might be interested in gaining, and I can offer the Asylum's aid in any matters that might be necessary - either to help you or an ally of yours. I understand, that you might not necessarily wish for an alliance with a band you might have never heard of, but given the chance we can prove to you that we might be worthy of you and your mastery of war..." Another pause as I took in a breath before glancing toward Eris, careful to make sure that my horn never edged into a threatening position, eyes flickering with the lightest gleams of hope - hope that we might, in fact, be able to gain a home sometime soon.

558 words
So sorry this took so long. I've been dealt a pretty crappy hand and muse is really scattered ._.
@[Eris]
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
!! Masterpiece Theater [Leaders] - by Seele - 07-30-2013, 01:32 AM
RE: !! Masterpiece Theater [Leaders] - by Eris_ - 07-30-2013, 01:59 AM
RE: !! Masterpiece Theater [Leaders] - by Hector - 08-02-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: !! Masterpiece Theater [Leaders] - by Gaucho - 08-02-2013, 04:15 PM