the Rift

[OPEN] I'm done with it all

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark
Catch your dreams before they slip away
My dearest, dearest Delinne,

Nothing is going as I planned. I had hoped so much that I would be out of this place, and that I would be leaving with you. After our huge emotional performance, I can't get you out of my head. You're implanted there, my thoughts about you are making me depressed, knowing you're off somewhere else, alone. It pains me so, but thankfully, I'm able to watch Destry. I swear I'll be by your side, with our daughter with us. I just have to speak with Deimos. I feel as though the only reason he's holding me is just to keep me from stealing you away, but I can't be sure. Maybe he's keeping me just to torture me, force me to remain from you.

But I swear I'll change things today. I'm going to confront Deimos, ask him why he's keeping me here, and try to have him release me. I'll be sure that Destry comes with me, I don't want to leave her alone in the Basin, for there are too many racist horses that could change her. And then there's Mauja, I don't want him ANYWHERE near her. If he comes close to Destry, I'll be sure to try and scare him off. He won't touch a feather on her wings, or a hair on her head. She's safe as long as she's with me. But I'm still here, without you. It kills me to be apart from you anymore.

Your beloved,
Azzaron

I closed my eyes, breathing in the cold air that was beginning to grow ever so familiar to me. It pained me to breathe in the cold Basin air. The frigid air burned my lungs as I walked, looking for Destry. She was growing older every day, and it killed me to know that I hadn't been there for her for the first year of her life. So I wanted to make up for it all, I wanted her to look up to me as her strong, caring father. But that was impossible at the moment, it was too emotional a time for such things.

Wandering through the Basin, I looked at my wings, I hadn't used them in seasons, all because I was being kept prisoner. I stretched them daily, but it wasn't the same. They needed to be worked again, as soon as I got out of here, I would make sure to fly for as long as I could. My poor wings needed to be worked out a little more.

Walking, I raised my head and let out a nice, loud neigh. It was made for Deimos, but hopefully, just hopefully, Destry knew that it was me who had neighed. And maybe she'd come to me as well. (At least, that's what I was hoping) And hopefully, just hopefully, Mauja wouldn't respond to my call.

I looked at the sky, the moon was there, and the stars, but the sun, it wouldn't come, it never rose. It worried me, making me think my dear Fire God was gone. I sighed, lowering my head. So life was biting back at me, but what had I ever done to deserve such harsh punishment? I didn't understand why some of the unicorns were so evil, so full of themselves. I thank the gods Delinne didn't turn out that way, or none of this would have happened. My happiness never would've happened.

"Azzaron being pissed off."

ooc: For @[Deimos] & @[Destry] :3
word count: 581
Credits
"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
I'm done with it all - by Azzaron - 07-30-2013, 12:34 PM
RE: I'm done with it all - by Deimos - 07-31-2013, 08:05 AM
RE: I'm done with it all - by Ulrik - 07-31-2013, 10:57 AM
RE: I'm done with it all - by Azzaron - 08-04-2013, 12:24 AM
RE: I'm done with it all - by Deimos - 08-05-2013, 09:19 AM