the Rift

[OPEN] I'm done with it all

Deimos the Reaper Posts: 527
Deceased atk: 7.0 | def: 12 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 72.5 | Buff: NUMB
Heather
Crushed concern, mauled compassion, a harsh and unrelenting surface meant to dissuade, to puncture, to punish the asinine, to unravel and distort, flame and destroy the altruistic. Deimos conquered for the taste of triumph, for the relish and flavor of arduous annihilation, to persecute, to devour, to consume the villainy intertwined in the hallowed, hollowed corridors. He exposed and demanded, he possessed and condemned, threatened and undermined, intimidated until the world wept beneath his daggers, poured outcries to an indifferent beast. He was too far-gone to care about others, indifferent and apathetic to the quandaries and dilemmas of foolish creatures too inane, too inept and empty to unwind their frivolous pursuits and ignorant arts. Azzaron was no exception. His demands meant nothing to the demon, the call didn’t shatter a single heart, didn’t move a single mountain, didn’t amount to anything but another unwinding pestilence and nuisance he’d have to appear for. Did the embered Pegasus not enjoy his prison? Did he not cherish his oubliette, his dungeon with dragons molding the sides, with ice clawing and twisting its way towards his weak, pathetic entrails and innards? If they were to build more walls around his bleeding emotions, would he be strangled and smothered into silence? Why hadn’t he thought of his trespassing long ago, pressing and annoying, vexing and bothering, until menace closed over his throat, until malice ran a garrote around his nape? The Reaper appeared before him, illustrious and prominent, a daunting force whispering through the copses, through the eaves, through the feral, brutal shadows beckoning his appearance. Piercing eyes stole away the fabric of shade, solely focused upon the winged rat, and conjured an unsettling tone grating from his lungs, rough, discordant, invoking only the clamor of his influential dominance, his heathenous, treacherous distinction. “You called.”

DEIMOS
delivered from the blast
last from a line of lasts
and now the kingdom comes crashing down undone
background pattern by webtreatsetc.deviantart.com
image credits

Messages In This Thread
I'm done with it all - by Azzaron - 07-30-2013, 12:34 PM
RE: I'm done with it all - by Deimos - 07-31-2013, 08:05 AM
RE: I'm done with it all - by Ulrik - 07-31-2013, 10:57 AM
RE: I'm done with it all - by Azzaron - 08-04-2013, 12:24 AM
RE: I'm done with it all - by Deimos - 08-05-2013, 09:19 AM