the Rift

[OPEN] I'm done with it all

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme

The reason why he was an outcast became suddenly and instantly clear. As he was trying to manually tinker with his metal wolf, since his magic was crippled in an irritating way, the stallion cringed, grinding his teeth at the most obnoxious call that managed to echo through the snowy mountain tops. Ulrik managed to misplace a wire which shorted right into his mouth, shocking himself, and he growled, head jerking up to see what asshole would go crying for attention.

Of course it would be that dumbass, the golden feather brain. The engineer sneered and abandoned his current project, the little hell hound pup tumbling after the long, silky fibers of his massively dirty tail. Ulrik had obviously been in the marsh, as the entire lower half of his body was still coated in dried grime, and he left a dirt trail in his wake. Clods of dirty were tangled in his mane, but the thought of taking a bath was completely foreign to him. This misogynist desperately needed a female, and that was exactly what he did not want.

Smelling like death and smudged with dirt, grime, oil and tar, the stallion came to stand an appropriate distance away from Deimos, a stallion whom he respected deeply, and the engineer nodded to him before glaring daggers at the pegasus. "You are going to die here in these mountains. Suck it up and move on, kid."

BRINGING YOU ANOTHER DISTURBING CREATION
from the mind of one sick animal who can't tell the difference

Credits

Messages In This Thread
I'm done with it all - by Azzaron - 07-30-2013, 12:34 PM
RE: I'm done with it all - by Deimos - 07-31-2013, 08:05 AM
RE: I'm done with it all - by Ulrik - 07-31-2013, 10:57 AM
RE: I'm done with it all - by Azzaron - 08-04-2013, 12:24 AM
RE: I'm done with it all - by Deimos - 08-05-2013, 09:19 AM