the Rift

[OPEN] I'm done with it all

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark
Catch your dreams before they slip away

My call was answered, Deimos arriving within a few minutes. Looking at him, I let my fiery eyes settle on his dark body. "You called." Indeed I did. "Listen here, why are you still keeping me caged up? Your herd has done all it can to keep me miserable. I see no point in you holding onto me any longer... so let's say you just let me go. You can't harm me anymore than you already have, so just release me while you can." Pathetic to bargain with the old fart, but I had to. I didn't want to keep my love waiting any longer. No, instead I wanted to be by her side, to comfort her. I wanted Destry with us too, my precious little ruby. But for now, I was stuck here in the Basin because someone was being evil. I had been in the Basin how long? I can't even remember anymore it's been so long.

And then the black bastard came along. He was the one who was with Mauja when Delinne left the Basin. He came strolling up, smelling awful. Maybe all Basin unicorns smelled like this? I just had gotten used to the smell... but this one I just hadn't gotten used to? Or.. no... I could see that his lower half was caked in grime. Frowning at the coal black stallion's appearance, I looked at him as he spoke. I would not stand for his words, not at all. "If I'm stuck in the Basin until I die, you guys are going to have a lot of fun with me." I grinned, looking at the two. "You know.. I never really understood why you hate us pegasi so. Is it because you're jealous? Jealous that you can't fly with the birds? Can't feel the wind in your mane, can't touch the stars, can't get close to the gods? Or is it because you believe you were just born to rule.. born to be at the top. Born with a gift, a crown on your skulls. Born thinking the gods themselves thought you up, carefully crafting each and every unicorn. Well, you can suck up your childish fantasies, because you are in no way better than any equine or pegasus. In fact, you were born from Fargos because you are monsters, bringers of hell, born with cold stones for hearts. When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground, other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls. When your crowns break." I spat, my words only a few tones away from a snarl. I knew this speech would earn me a beating, but I would take it. I would brave their ferocious snarls, their hateful commentary. I would do it all for Delinne.

I inhaled, puffing out my chest by just a little, trying to show the unicorn bastards that I was still unbroken. I pawed the ground, snorting, my hot breath floating into the air around me. I was ready to face what the stallions had to throw at me, whether it was death or painful torture, I would face it head on.

"Azzaron being pissed off."

ooc: btw, 'You were born from Fargos' is the equivalent of saying you are demon spawn. @[Deimos] & @[Ulrik]
word count: 543
Credits
"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
I'm done with it all - by Azzaron - 07-30-2013, 12:34 PM
RE: I'm done with it all - by Deimos - 07-31-2013, 08:05 AM
RE: I'm done with it all - by Ulrik - 07-31-2013, 10:57 AM
RE: I'm done with it all - by Azzaron - 08-04-2013, 12:24 AM
RE: I'm done with it all - by Deimos - 08-05-2013, 09:19 AM