the Rift

[OPEN] cold, dark nights

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy
@[Farenjer]

In her own little world of hate, tears, guilt and fear, I didn't notice the dark figure approaching me from afar. The fae closed her lids over her glimmering emerals, inhaling and exhaling slowly. She was oblivious to the hoof steps that could be faintly heard. She flicked her audits to and fro as she stood on the ledge. She let her dark locks flow in the gust of cold wind, brushing against her neck and over her face.

She opened her eyes just slightly, revealing the emeralds beneath. The fae pushed the 'meeting' with the equines aside, hoping that she could just forget that all. She looked down on the Basin, and then she looked up, at the stars. They were lovely, sparkling gems in the sky. She admired the stars, her eyes trying to spot shapes and patterns within the stars. She was beginning to enjoy the stars company after being underneath them for so long. How long had it been since this all began? She had lost count, for it seemed as though time itself was frozen, seeing as how the sun never rose anymore.

"Hello there Miss..."

Right as the stallion spoke, she turned, their eyes locking. She blinked, staring into his pale blue eyes. His voice had sort of startled her, making her heart jump a little. She managed a frail little smile, and then she managed to talk. "Hello there Sir. I don't believe we've met before." Looking at the stallion, the fae managed a slightly bigger smile, her features softening slightly. She gazed at the stallion for a second before opening her maw again. "Oh um... I'm Frost Fyre. And you are?" She tilted her head and looked at the stallion. His body was bay, his body darker on his back. He had pale ice blue lightning like markings around his right eye and on his left hind leg. The fae examined his markings briefly before her emerald eyes drifted to the face of the stallion.

"Speech."

FROST FYRE
Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change.

image credits
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Messages In This Thread
cold, dark nights - by Frost Fyre - 07-30-2013, 01:27 PM
RE: cold, dark nights - by Farenjer - 07-30-2013, 02:57 PM
RE: cold, dark nights - by Frost Fyre - 07-30-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: cold, dark nights - by Farenjer - 07-30-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: cold, dark nights - by Frost Fyre - 07-30-2013, 10:49 PM
RE: cold, dark nights - by Farenjer - 08-03-2013, 03:55 PM