the Rift

[OPEN] cold, dark nights

Farenjer Posts: 68
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Loulou
farenjer
Exchanging glances with the younger unicorn. He watched the fae widen her eyes in a little startling motion. Did I scare her? Well I didn't mean to. The stag thought as he cocked his head slightly to the side in a puzzled and curious way. Also to show he wasn't much of a threat. Keeping a icy eye on her, he looked into her eyes. They were not only startled but seemed to be clouded with some sort of... depression. Farenjer noticed as he continued to notice this feature about her, not only was she in solitude but hated it too perhaps. Observing her now, it reminded him of himself back when he had met his first friend ever.

He was preparing to runaway from The Basin, never leaving a trace through the permafrost ground. When a fae had wandered her way outside in the night and discovered him staring at the hidden passage to the outside world. Before anything they had chatted and were positively matched up as friends. That beautiful fae was Arah. The appealing appearance of her name vanished through his mind when he glanced at the filly before him. Managing to speak she said "Hello there Sir. I don't believe we've met before." her soprano voice echoed. He left it quickly without a single comment and notice her smile.

It wasn't much more bigger then the small smile she had already had before on her face. The filly spoke again introducing herself this time "Oh um... I'm Frost Fyre. And you are?" His icy orbs burned like a cigarette when he replied. "I am Farenjer." Ebony locks fell onto his face then before he could say much more. He thought for a moment to not carry on this conversation or small talk with awkwardness. "Why are you alone Frost Fyre?" Reasons he asked this question was because Farenjer felt pity for her and her lonesome appearance. It continued reminding him of the times when he was so lonely, even in The Basin surrounded by others. Was she having perhaps the same solemn problems that he might have once had?

Messages In This Thread
cold, dark nights - by Frost Fyre - 07-30-2013, 01:27 PM
RE: cold, dark nights - by Farenjer - 07-30-2013, 02:57 PM
RE: cold, dark nights - by Frost Fyre - 07-30-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: cold, dark nights - by Farenjer - 07-30-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: cold, dark nights - by Frost Fyre - 07-30-2013, 10:49 PM
RE: cold, dark nights - by Farenjer - 08-03-2013, 03:55 PM