the Rift

[OPEN] cold, dark nights

Farenjer Posts: 68
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Loulou
farenjer
His ankles were numb from the ice that whipped around them. He didn't really stand still unless near the spectral light or inside a lair. But the stag felt it was resting to be here with the girl he had just met in the moonlight. She turned, raising her head high to peer up at the night skies. "A pleasure to meet you, Farenjer." She nodded. He whipped his tail to the side in acknowledgment. Icy eyes gleamed through the shadow as he observed his new acquaintance. Watching her face the question the dark stag had asked her. The young fae seemed stun by the inquired. He tipped his head to the side in observant.

"Well... I'm alone because... uhm... because sometimes I'll come up here to think... And because I don't really have any friends to talk to." The fae admitted miserably. A small grim sigh slipped from under his breath as he looked down at the silver blanket. He felt pity for the girl because in coincidence he had felt the same way some time ago. And now and then these long nights, he still felt that empty and hollow solitude that thrived inside of his soul. Limply he rose his head up, orbs beaming through ebony locks of hair. The filly was much younger now and Farenjer felt she didn't deserve this treatment. He had gone through this shit for almost four years. The stag didn't want her to go through it forever.

Brushing absent minded thoughts away, he rose his head up on his shoulders appearing at his potential full height. He spoke gently "Excuse my manners, I didn't mean to remind you of anything." He hesitantly lowered his head slowly, and listened to her again "aren't the stars so marvelous?" Farenjer had heard this discussion many times, and he always enjoyed the thought of star gazing. His gaze caught onto the icy night skies, and he spoke over hot breath. "Yes, they are aren't they." Though his eyes were attached to starlight, he thought. What if she is going to leave? I was going to do that when I was in solitude... He left the stars and met eyes with the young filly. The shadowed stag inquired "...You aren't going to leave are you...?" He spoke, widening his eyes. The stag didn't mean to ask the question in a revealing or harming way. But he didn't know how else to say it. Gently he bit down on his tongue. But can you not ask it without getting personal, truly? "It's just that I'm asking you, because I was like you a while ago. And, I know how it feels to be in solitude... but for four years."

Messages In This Thread
cold, dark nights - by Frost Fyre - 07-30-2013, 01:27 PM
RE: cold, dark nights - by Farenjer - 07-30-2013, 02:57 PM
RE: cold, dark nights - by Frost Fyre - 07-30-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: cold, dark nights - by Farenjer - 07-30-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: cold, dark nights - by Frost Fyre - 07-30-2013, 10:49 PM
RE: cold, dark nights - by Farenjer - 08-03-2013, 03:55 PM