the Rift

[OPEN] cold, dark nights

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy
@[Farenjer]

"Excuse my manners, I didn't mean to remind you of anything."

Looking up at Farjener, the fae just smiled, forgiving the stallion. He hadn't brought much up, but it did bring up one thing. The fae had realized she was so alone, that her mother had left her, that her father was off somewhere probably not caring for her. And she hadn't met anyone her age, well, she had met Aviya, but she was rude towards the fae. She sighed, and then there was Tolio, she had met him as a young filly, but he had left the Basin some time ago. So she was left to herself, roaming around all alone thinking about whatever she could think about. "No worries..." The fae murmured, smiling at the dark stud.

When she admired the stars, the fae asked how marvelous they were. Farenjer replied, gazing at the stars with her. She let her foggy breath drift into the sky, a small mist disappearing into the night. She took a glance at Farjejer while he marveled at the stars. She turned back to the sky, her neck outstretched as though to brush the stars with her nose.

"...You aren't going to leave are you...?"

Turning to Farjener, she looked at him quizzically. Leave? As in, leave the Basin? Or leave Helovia? She just gazed at Farenjer for the moment, puzzled. Did he really as if she was going to leave? Opening her maw, the fae responded to his question. "I... No... I don't plan on leaving Helovia... or the Basin... At least, not now." She wasn't sure if she should leave the Basin or not... She couldn't be too sure, not just yet. Farejer spoke almost instantly after she had spoken. The fae frowned when he finished. Four years of solitude? That was something that didn't sound good to the fae, but it was probably going to happen to her, a life of solitude. She didn't want to admit she'd probably be all alone in her life, but it was true for her.

"Speech."

FROST FYRE
Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change.

image credits
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Messages In This Thread
cold, dark nights - by Frost Fyre - 07-30-2013, 01:27 PM
RE: cold, dark nights - by Farenjer - 07-30-2013, 02:57 PM
RE: cold, dark nights - by Frost Fyre - 07-30-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: cold, dark nights - by Farenjer - 07-30-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: cold, dark nights - by Frost Fyre - 07-30-2013, 10:49 PM
RE: cold, dark nights - by Farenjer - 08-03-2013, 03:55 PM