the Rift

[OPEN] call the night,

Florabella Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Both females sent a shrill note in surprise though Florabella was guilty in starting the whole moment of nothing but noise. She had completely ceased her own yelp eventually and smiled nervously The highlights the moonlight provided revealed that this was another equine-shape and the voice soothed her - a young voice who did not sound harmful so far. She could hardly make out most features on the filly, but the horn was a giveaway for her species.

A nervous chuckle; “I’ve been tense myself. This darkness, well, gives me bad vibes.” The mare confessed, shuddering as a gesture to prove her words. She truly disliked the darkness. It was something she felt; the way it wracked her body in a sudden, cold feeling a few times, but she did not remember much else besides the effects it had on her. The eternal one was a visual that would not leave her alone and it terrified her in more ways than one. In how it behaved and the effects. Always the effects. However, she was always afraid of the unknown.

Her eyes trailed all over the rich coat of two colors the filly had. She envied how lovely the fur appeared even in the contrast of the missing sun. The thought pursued her mind until she snapped out of it with the second question towards her. It was hard to make contact through the social process. “I’m Florabella.“ She paused; a moment of silence followed before her breath escalated to an audible sound. “What’s your name?”

The conversation began awkwardly, but it started through its own interesting twist, the mare noted. Her musing was interrupted by a gentle nicker in another direction and which her ears positioned themselves towards. Her nostrils wafted in the new sense of another equine, but it was a distinct smell as noticed by others she had encountered on her journey. She nickered back.

Word Count: 318
Tag(s): @[Frost Fyre], @[Harmony]

Messages In This Thread
call the night, - by Frost Fyre - 07-30-2013, 04:52 PM
RE: call the night, - by Florabella - 08-01-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: call the night, - by Frost Fyre - 08-01-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: call the night, - by Harmony - 08-01-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: call the night, - by Florabella - 08-07-2013, 06:45 PM
RE: call the night, - by Frost Fyre - 08-17-2013, 03:04 PM
RE: call the night, - by Harmony - 08-19-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: call the night, - by Florabella - 08-29-2013, 07:49 PM