the Rift

[OPEN] call the night,

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y
Until you are in Harmony with yourself, you are not complete.

I stopped next to the roan mare. A polite smile on my maw. She seemed my age! Wow, I haven’t seen, met, or talked to a yearling like myself. There seemed to be something tense in the air, between the two. The conversation that I had heard, only snidbits, had seemed tense and awkward also. Maybe they had a history? Who knows, I don’t care anyways.

Dipping my head slightly, I chuckled, trying to lighten the mood. I touched the one of my age on the shoulder with my maw. She seemed tensed, maybe I could make her feel better. I opened my kissers, my soft voice like a small bird fluttering from it’s nest.

" Hello. I am Harmony, of the Assassins. Unfortunately I didn’t catch your names, mind repeating them? "

My orbs where light, filled with joy. Although, I didn’t feel that amazing. My situation with Antheia still tugged at my heartstrings, the missing piece of skin and dried blood on my ass a constant reminder. Shifting my unusually long legs, I changed into a comfortable position. It seemed as if I towered over these two mares. I was stunned by my sudden growth spurt, it even set me ahead of beings 3 times or more my age. It made me feel proud though, powerful. I flexed my muscular shoulders, in attempt to stretch them. They where sore from the earlier tussle with my mother.
My orbs scanned across the two mares, politely awaiting an answer.

Table by @[Harmony] - SarhaharaS1@DA.com

Messages In This Thread
call the night, - by Frost Fyre - 07-30-2013, 04:52 PM
RE: call the night, - by Florabella - 08-01-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: call the night, - by Frost Fyre - 08-01-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: call the night, - by Harmony - 08-01-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: call the night, - by Florabella - 08-07-2013, 06:45 PM
RE: call the night, - by Frost Fyre - 08-17-2013, 03:04 PM
RE: call the night, - by Harmony - 08-19-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: call the night, - by Florabella - 08-29-2013, 07:49 PM