the Rift

[OPEN] Deus ex Machina [Re: Contract]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
& from your breath she drew the Hallelujah </style>

[ Apologies if my OOC comment came across as rude! This contract was created over 3 months ago, with the terms that: ""The Grey expects a half payment upon the agreement of this contract, if no payment is received you contract is void.". Given that so much time had passed from that original agreement, the Grey just needed confirmation on what the Basin wanted to do, and the thread had stopped.

Again, apologies! :3]

Judge me all you want- Phaedra thought with a delightful smile upon her pink muzzle, -and you'll never know what hit you.

She was used to this, of course. Being taken as an idiot - a fool. As a pretty girl with nothing of importance to say, or contribute. What with her chiming laughter, and hair tossing, who could blame those who thought of her as nothing more than an airhead? But that was precisely the point, now wasn't it? To be overlooked; passed over as some shiny bauble. A threat? No, of course not.

Not one that you would see coming, anyways.

The light in her gaze didn't diminish even a fraction, as Rafe's cold stare met her own. Nor did it waver as Deimos ignored her completely. What did it matter? Rafe had spoken words that the unicorn's understood, and they had agreed. The contract was now to their mutual benefit, although what that could mean for either side at this point, is hard to tell.

"Well then" she mused with a shrug, as her wings rose into the air. "I suppose I"ll just have to come calling for my shawl, another time. " Without waiting for the goodbye that likely would never come, the golden spy lithely leaped into the air, her large tawny wings easily removing her from the cold air, and cold stares of the Basin.

Image Credits
 HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Deus ex Machina [Re: Contract] - by Phaedra - 07-30-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: Deus ex Machina [Re: Contract] - by Deimos - 07-31-2013, 06:25 AM
RE: Deus ex Machina [Re: Contract] - by Rafe - 07-31-2013, 11:12 AM
RE: Deus ex Machina [Re: Contract] - by Crowley - 07-31-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: Deus ex Machina [Re: Contract] - by Deimos - 08-01-2013, 11:48 AM
RE: Deus ex Machina [Re: Contract] - by Phaedra - 08-01-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: Deus ex Machina [Re: Contract] - by Odd - 08-07-2013, 01:04 PM
RE: Deus ex Machina [Re: Contract] - by Rafe - 08-08-2013, 12:28 AM
RE: Deus ex Machina [Re: Contract] - by Deimos - 08-08-2013, 06:15 AM