the Rift

[OPEN] All exits look the same.

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Courage, Loyalty, Honor</style>
  there's a brotherhood between us. if you're not ready to give up   everything you've already lost.</style>

Ktulu watched Phaedra from the corner of her eye and saw the mare spread her wings and tip her head low. It was then that she turned her full attention back to the glittering spy. "Don't bow." She said to the spy. "I am no queen." When did it happen that she'd begun to see Phaedra as an equal? It had to have been during the invasion and the time leading up to it. She'd brought them invaluable information that they'd been able to capitalize on. "And you are no peasant."

She shook her mane out, jostling the fireflies from the slumber then turned her head back toward her daughter. "Sometimes I wish I was that young again." She murmured. She'd love to have time when she didn't have to constantly worry about the safety of her children and the safety of her herd. But then again she was slowly falling in love with her position. She was becoming accustomed to being a leader and protecting those that were close to her. It was nice to have others that she cared about around her.

"Did you seek me out for a reason?" She asked the spy, now curious about why she had come to her. Information? Or was she seeking solace in someone who was also reeling from Ophelia's departure? "Or is this just a friendly visit?"

CREDITS

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
All exits look the same. - by Phaedra - 07-30-2013, 08:26 PM
RE: All exits look the same. - by Phaedra - 07-30-2013, 10:54 PM
RE: All exits look the same. - by Ktulu - 07-30-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: All exits look the same. - by Phaedra - 08-02-2013, 09:09 AM
RE: All exits look the same. - by Ktulu - 08-15-2013, 11:06 PM