the Rift

I'm no intruder, honest [Open]

Ricciardo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

R I C C I A R D O
The Sandman.

It seemed that this stranger seemed to enjoy the fear and superiority he felt when other creatures reacted badly to him. It crossed Ricciardo's intelligent mind that it was best to keep his kissers shut and create a barrier around his actions and feelings. Any sort of emotion that was strongly felt was evidently witnessed through their orbs, and this was something that Ricciardo aimed to put a stop to. He did not want to be the joke of this, this beast.

Stranger's actions were not unexpected, a foul creature such as himself was proving to be the monster he came across, according to the flame-kissed sir. The strange alien thing settled down once the charcoal brute had too. He still could not quite figure out what exactly that companion was, it scared him as it stared through scarlet orbs as vacant as a dead being.

As he spoke, he caught the name of the stranger through the gruff, growling tones of the beast. So, this brute was Ulrik. It was a fitting name for the likes of him, it sounded harsh and foreign to accompany the soul that must have been as dark as his colouring. "If that is the terms, I will indeed talk to Mauja." The sudden interest in where he had come from surprised Ricciardo. He stretched his crown up slightly in instinct reflexes, before bringing the handsome crown back down to it's preferred angle. "Yes, I come from the... ocean you call it? All of my herd was born and raised there on the hot sands. It was a good place," Ricciardo quickly finished his brief description of his derivatives, so as not to provoke anymore irate behaviour from the steed. "We all look alike, sharing the same pelt colours, to camouflage ourselves against the sand."

The sorrel did his upmost not to give off any emotion, any information to what he was thinking, that the brute could and probably would use against him. The sooner he was away from this creature and given a purpose, the better.

Messages In This Thread
I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ricciardo - 07-31-2012, 05:58 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ulrik - 07-31-2012, 06:23 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ricciardo - 07-31-2012, 06:49 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ulrik - 08-01-2012, 01:59 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ricciardo - 08-01-2012, 02:26 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Mauja - 08-02-2012, 05:50 AM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ulrik - 08-04-2012, 04:08 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ricciardo - 08-05-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Mauja - 08-05-2012, 04:44 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ulrik - 08-05-2012, 05:11 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ricciardo - 08-05-2012, 05:53 PM