the Rift

[OPEN] One moon closer to restoration

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme

Was she trying to be flirtatious? The engineer just then understood what was going on, or at least a glimmer, and he furrowed his brows. Why was she interested? What could she possibly gain from trying to win his interest when she already possessed all of the spare attention he could give within the context of his mad mind? She explained to him where the body was and also told him that she had some of it's blood. His ears pricked forward with interested before crashing down. What use would it be to him? He was useless.

"Perhaps... when I am less... more... useful," he responded directly from his thoughts. She invited him into her cave, and that suddenly held more meaning. What did she want. He raised a brow at her, but he was not going to refuse. So, he followed her into her grove and moved so that she could lean against his shoulder, but he still felt empty. This was a distraction, and that was all.

Her lips brushed against his shoulder, and he looked down, tilting his muscular neck to glance in her direction. The metallic eyes that rested in dark sockets danced between the pale scar and her before taking a moment to think back. "I am not sure," he replied. "Most likely from when I arced a current. Too much resistance in that design..." he murmured. Would he ever be able to build again?

Finally, with his jaw set grimly, Ulrik looked at her. "Sorry, I can't... I am glad you are okay." With those words spoken, he moved from her cave and out into the depth of the snow, unwilling to let her see this side of him, the side that was afraid. And, he was afraid. Never being able to build again? Well... his entire purpose in life would be for naught. Death would be welcome.

[[Closing to start a new thread later!]]

lulzrik

Messages In This Thread
One moon closer to restoration - by Ulrik - 07-31-2013, 11:22 AM
RE: One moon closer to restoration - by Illynx - 08-01-2013, 12:56 PM
RE: One moon closer to restoration - by Ulrik - 09-01-2013, 12:56 AM
RE: One moon closer to restoration - by Illynx - 09-06-2013, 02:12 PM
RE: One moon closer to restoration - by Ulrik - 10-07-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: One moon closer to restoration - by Illynx - 10-15-2013, 10:20 AM
RE: One moon closer to restoration - by Ulrik - 11-27-2013, 04:28 PM