the Rift

[OPEN] I've heard this already

Andreas Posts: 11
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 8
Klare
A N D R E A S
The land was certainly spectacular, even under the dim moonlight the black dame was able to admire it's beauty. The trek from the Threshold had been a difficult one, tripping and tumbling. However in the end she had made it, in one piece to the land which held a promise. The Foothills. This promise was one thing that had kept her moving, she did not want to waste anytime in reaching these lands. A certain flirtatious mare had found her, promising her that within these lands, her brother lived. How long had she now been searching for him? Was this journey truly going to end tonight? In her chest she felt doubt bubbling under the hope, so many times before she had experienced false alarms, been lured into traps and lies. Was this time going to be different, would this time be the moment where she could finally lay her eyes upon his form and hold him?

She found the border by the scent, here it was stronger and very fresh. Quite a few horses lived here, the very last thing she wanted to do was anger her brother's family. So her slow, exhausted and broken gait finally come to a stop and her honey eyes looked out for a member. Someone would have to invite her into their home, give her permission to search the lands for her brother. She had no idea how large these lands were, she had no idea about who ran them. So she waited, silent as the sleeping creatures, too exhausted to even announce her arrival. No doubt they knew though, surely there was someone looking over the herd. Making sure they were resting safety. Or perhaps it was actually a day hour and they were busy. Working or sleeping, someone was sure to find her soon.

She honestly had no idea what to say, the swirl of emotions was becoming too much. So many times she had experienced this, each time she had something to say, only time time she didn't. The black and white doe was literally at a loss for words.

" "

@[Apollo] @[Ktulu]

I am a fighter
I ain't gonna stop

Messages In This Thread
I've heard this already - by Andreas - 07-31-2013, 11:00 PM
RE: I've heard this already - by Apollo - 08-01-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: I've heard this already - by Andreas - 08-05-2013, 10:26 PM
RE: I've heard this already - by Apollo - 08-07-2013, 10:01 PM