the Rift

catch all the foxes

Adalaide Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

This darkness had swallowed this precious world up and had left us to fend for ourselves. The Gods that ruled this land had left and the sun had not risen. Darkness had shrouded our lands but that was until recently. The moon and risen once more and stars littered the sky. I no longer needed the artificial light from the lanterns anymore as the moon cast a glow along the grounds of Helovia, giving me some guidance.

The season felt as though it had changed and I had felt a shift in temperatures through out my journeys, though the sun was not there and it was still pretty chilly. I had noticed that the snow that surrounded my decently feathered ankles had decreased in size, turning to muddy slush and the birds had begun to sing their song more than usual.

For this reason, I had felt that I could traverse north now. I had wanted to make a stop by the Threshold and try to at least help any lost souls through this mess and try to also see if I could begin my journey towards creating my goal group. I had it planned out in my head, The Storm Strike. We would fight for the good, be righteous, and relentless, and deem retribution on those whom we so saw as those needing it.

Conversation hit my ears and I instantly jerked my head up, blue orbs scanning my surroundings. I lowered my head then and pinned my ears down, deep breaths coming from my flaring nostrils as I picked up on some introductions. It appeared as though this poor soul was getting bombarded with them. I smiled then shook my head, my long and trailing black mane and tail moving with the direction of my head.

I silently approached as the one designated as Kaj finished his part and then I chuckled warmly, my bang cascading down my long, inky black face. "Good evening, morning, or night, to you all ladies and gentlemen. Hard to tell in this weather, hm?" I chuckled, a bright and warm smile beginning to be painted onto my face as my ears flickered and I raised my head.

"Why don't we give this beautiful lady some air?"
My bright, blue hued eyes flickered from the veterans of Helovia to the newcomer with a smile and a nod. "Welcome to Helovia. Since the others have already introduced themselves, allow me to as well. I am Adalaide, outcast and leader of a rising pack that will be known as the Storm Strike. And don't let some fool you, life as an outcast isn't at all bad in it's entirety. It completely depends on what you make of it."

I nod towards Sikeax with my warm smile then proceed to look at Kaj and return my gaze back towards the newcomer. I look at Sikeax "Well aren't you a fine scout? Aiming big for such a little age, something I wish I would have done. I think I have a new role model." I gave her a wink and looked at the others with a chuckle. I wouldn't shut the kid out on something she wanted to do as I had been like her. I had tried to to go out on my own and be dangerous as well but I had been restrained. Either way, I ended up doing what I wanted even if that had gotten me here.

"Basically, we're all here to recruit members if you don't like things sugarcoated and I cannot say anything much about the others as I've never been involved in them. Yes those members can be family and yes we always form strong bonds with one another. Each herd has their own specialties and downfalls that they usually don't like to share with newcomers.

Mine being, I'm trying to start a group with just myself, I don't have any land to call my own, and basically, I'm a traveling Gypsy. But I can tell you that I plan on starting something that shelters any and all lost and wandering souls and welcomes them in. We will be fighting for righteousness and we will be fighting for freedom. We will be semi-anarchists. I wander from place to place, usually traveling to keep comfortable with the change of the seasons and that's what I plan on doing with the group.

If you care to join me, that would be amazing. If not, I will not pressure you."
I nod at her and then at the others, my bright and warm eyes waiting for a response.

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
catch all the foxes - by Lysang - 08-01-2013, 04:37 PM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Sikeax - 08-01-2013, 05:46 PM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Apollo - 08-01-2013, 06:22 PM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Kaj - 08-01-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Resplendence - 08-01-2013, 11:22 PM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Adalaide - 08-01-2013, 11:49 PM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Lysang - 08-02-2013, 06:32 AM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Sikeax - 08-03-2013, 09:50 PM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Hana - 08-08-2013, 08:14 AM